Risen free weapon with easy acces

titus

Substitute Shinigami
Original Sin 2 Donor
I am in the swamp camp and lost my sword in a fight. Don't have any other weapon either.

So I was wondering, because i am also low on money, where I could possibly find a weapon for free and not to hard to reach when you don't have a weapon at al.

Go back to the start. There are a few clubs/swords lying about. It's not that far from the swamp and if you follow the way you came in it will be free of monsters.

Just in case you missed it there are some goodies and a relatively good sword (for a new character) at the beginning if you search around in the forest/beach/sea. Don't get eaten though ;)

thx because the only ones I knew of where the club at the begiining, that I sold, and the sword at jan his hut. Will take a look around :p

There's more than one club. I'm pretty sure there is a hunting knife and a sword there somewhere. Though the sword may have been in the first cabin you run across. Either way it sounds like you missed one somewhere. Also check out the cave when you get a club. There are some goodies in there as well. Though full of those little freaking devils that are annoying as hell.

Back
Top Bottom