Steam - Summer Sale Next Week

Aubrielle

Noveliste
Hang on to your wallets. PayPal has confirmed that Steam's summer sale will begin next week.

Steam’s Summer Sale will begin next week, according to ... PayPal?

That’s right, last month a Reddit user leaked the June 23 start date for Steam’s annual summer sale and today, PayPal, which has leaked previous Steam sales, seemingly announced the sale via a Tweet.

The sale will run from 9:45 a.m. PT on June 23 until July 4 at 10 a.m. PT., according to the previous leak.

No word on what sort of exceptional discounts we’ll be seeing, but if you game on PC you should be excited.

Given all of the news coming out of E3, news of Alienware’s second version of a Steam Machine and Valve’s doubling down on its own Steam controllers, I think we can expect a lot of good gets coming out of this sale.

I can see us getting a Steam controller discount, some nice VR discounts and certainly some price drops for games now getting sequels.
More information.

I haven't bought a game in Steam in a long time. I find other sites like greenmangaming (my favorite) to have better prices overall.

When I have a choice I use Steam because usually the game is going to need Steam to run it.
How are the controllers anyways? I am pretty hooked to mouse and keyboard. Sometimes my back hurts and I wire a xbox 1 controller so I can lean back to play.

I am hopeful that the Skyrim Dlc goes on sale.

Only 125 games on my wishlist…
I don't think I even own that many games! I've got 14 on my wish list. Actually… 13. Satellite Reign just isn't going to happen.

you know Satellite Reign is 50% off at GoG.com? and DRM free =)

Since they don't have dailies anymore, I will probably buy all I want on the first day and then just do whatever shenanigan I have to each day to get free cards.

Is summer a slow game sales season?

Apparently it is, at least that's what I read when I was wondering why MMOs had all those special activities (festivals, XP bonus weekends, etc) during the summer. Seems like a lots of people go on vacations and/or in general spend more times outside instead of playing games.

"The wishlist is long and full of games, but the Steam Sale burns them all away."
-Melisandre to me

The Steam sale is coming!

Back
Top Bottom