11 days to Grimoire release. Yay.

Other thread is saying Windows 10 issues?

Possibly. I'm getting the impression that the game may be unplayable in Windows 10, but merely awkward and buggy if you run it in something else.

I guess that the feedback, whether positive or negative may be a bit biased at the moment, and will remain so for a while.

pibbur who thinks we'll know more after a couple of …

This is more like a $3.99 game. Not a $39.99 game. That price is highway robbery. This might have been a $39.99 game back in 1997, but not in this era.

So while I love games like this, I will not be touching it with a 10 foot pole until that price tag is reduced drastically. Its just not worth $39.99 in any shape of form.

Honestly, I think the game would have been met with more positivity if it was priced more accurately. As it stands, its being ripped to shreds by reviewers on Steam. I suspect the "OVERALL" review score will be "Mostly Negative" within a month.

The game crashes as hell and even in 1997 it would have probably already look dated.
That was the year of Monkey Island, Dungeon Keeper, FF VII, Quake II and UO.

Presenting it as the "THE ULTIMATE CLASSIC STYLE TURN-BASED FANTASY ROLEPLAYING GAME!" does not help either in getting nice comments when the stuff is buggy, clunky and crashing.

Also, that is not someone nice having developed a game and failing to deliver a bug free experience on the first go because he is alone and sorry about that.

No, it is a product developed by an antisocial psychopath who tells people reporting a bug than they are mongoloid retards and probably Sapiens. If he puts online 0.0005% of his brain power the bug would be gone. And yeah, he actually said that today. He deserves no sympathy.

I was slightly afraid that Grimoire drama would end to the release, but heck post-release drama happens to be equally entertaining. :lol:

I was slightly afraid that Grimoire drama would end to the release, but heck post-release drama happens to be equally entertaining. :lol:

it-crowd-popcorn-go.gif

Its downright better than Shakespeare!

Grimoire drama will just migrate to the upcoming Grimoire 2 threads

I just saw pigs flying by the window, and Satan called complaining of hell being too cold.

Not buying it unless it's on GoG and at a more reasonable price point though, even if I am fond of this style of game.

Back
Top Bottom