SW:TOR - Media Update

woges

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Bioware have some new screens up on the offical site.
This week we’d like to show you some of the action on Korriban and Tython. Our brave Jedi fights an Acklay while elsewhere a Mon Calamari confronts a Gran traitor. Check out the new screenshots.
More information.

The screenshots sure look Neverwinter Night'ish to me.

Look more KotORish to me. Identical art direction and, it seems, about the same level of graphics.

Identical is perhaps too strong a word for the art direction shown here.

It looks more comic book and hand-painted than the original games.

They look more like concept art than real screens. Not bad, but nothing to get any idea from.

They look more like concept art than real screens. Not bad, but nothing to get any idea from.

Bioware have them posted as screens, so I'm guessing that these are screenshots from the game.

Everytime I get to hear about this game it saddens me.. Why did they have to pick mmo route...Kotors were so frakking great singleplayer games. Sure only sw has a potential to beat wow, but mmos are so damn boring.

Bioware have them posted as screens, so I'm guessing that these are screenshots from the game.

I understand that, but they really don't look like anyone playing anything.

I understand that, but they really don't look like anyone playing anything.

I know, but they have shown it running in that preview video they had a little while back, and it does seem to play looking like this.

Back
Top Bottom