Dragon Age: Inquisition - Mark Darrah Bioware Blog Update - 3 New Screenshots

aries100

SasqWatch
Mark Darrah has updated the Bioware blog with news about DA: Inquisition. Bioware has been working on a holiday build for this game; a holiday build is defined as this:

Effectively, they are builds we create around the holiday break that are packaged in a way that allows the team, and other parts of BioWare, to play the game in as complete of a state as we can get it. In this case, our Holiday build is focused on these areas: 1. The main storyline completely playable from beginning to end: This allows the story to be experienced in an interactive state, and lets us get pacing and spacing right. 2. All of the gameplay systems working together: This means that you can experience the game as it is intended to be experienced, with each feature feeding into another.
You can read more here.

Lord Raijin from the Bioware DA forums has made a thread about this in the Bioware forums. You can view it here.

In other DA: Inquisition news Game Informer has 3 new screenshots to show us.

Challseus from the Bioware DA forums has made a thread about this.
You can view it here.

More information.

Thanks for the information aries. :thanks:

The more I watch and read revives my hope that the next Dragon Age game will be better than the last. I'll keep my fingers crossed in the meantime until next fall.:fingerscrossed:

There was also another news that is related to the helmet shaders in the blog. Items will show wear and tears over time (confirmed by Aaryn Flynn on twitter).

No idea if that means they added durability though.

Sounds good, looks good. Now hully hully. I am not gettin any younger, ya know. XD

The hype, the screenshots and the concept art for DA2 looked good too. I will not be swayed that easily.

I don't care about any of that stuff really. BioWare does only one thing really well and that's the characters. The story is already done for because it's already known it will only be the world-saving story AGAIN they used in almost every single of their games except maybe ME2 and DA2.

I'll be really excited if great characters return and those dynamics are good. So far it doesn't look all that bad because at least Varric is obviously returning.

And I wanna know more about how game progress will be imported. I'm still wondering if it'll be only their database they already announced or good ol' savegame import too.

Back
Top Bottom