Skyrim Amazing Screenshot Thread

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
SFO 3.0 Work in Progress

zwico.jpg

m5hfd.jpg

Working on the snowy pines now + i should do some more flora which aren't just 2D planes but actual 3D models..

Been away from modding for some time but now its starting to get fun again. It also helps that Nexus now has the DP system so you get a little bit of money every month (more so if you do something new i bet..) - living off a small sick pension sucks sometimes…

I now have 31 mods on Nexus and 10 million downloads in total for SFO (SE and LE version), pretty happy with that :)

Aye great work and the shots look nice. I just rebooted my Skyrim classic game and using SFO again so would be nice to see an update for it if you happen to make one.

I've said i'm not gonna update LE version of SFO but i noticed with the latest SSE Mesh Converter it has a function to convert to LE so i'm gonna do an update to that version too. Actually it will come before the SE version.

For anyone that hasn't looked at the Skyrim modding scene for a while, it's come a long way. If you're prepared for an epic modding session, it can look pretty fantastic.

I must not look in this thread. I'll just end up playing Skyrim Modding Simulator instead of Skyrim - the Adventures of Azar the Paladin -.

Yeah that's the thing.. Around 10 years ago i installed Morrowind, i was gonna give it that complete playthrough that never happened when it was new.. Then i noticed how many new incredible mods there were, i spent weeks, if not months, just modding it, taking screens, writing on the forum, discussing mods, graphics.. then i started modding the game myself which turned into years. I still haven't even been close to finishing Morrowind :p
…same for Skyrim, but i've gotten further there at least.

Yeah that's the thing.. Around 10 years ago i installed Morrowind, i was gonna give it that complete playthrough that never happened when it was new.. Then i noticed how many new incredible mods there were, i spent weeks, if not months, just modding it, taking screens, writing on the forum, discussing mods, graphics.. then i started modding the game myself which turned into years. I still haven't even been close to finishing Morrowind :p
…same for Skyrim, but i've gotten further there at least.

As long as you're having fun doing that, it does not matter when and if you finish the game. :)

old pines... always struggling with these, especially to get the color of the branches just right.

sVmwCbs.jpg

Chamomile. making some plants in full 3D instead of just boring 2D planes. Well, these are still mostly 2D planes but they are facing more directions so that they can also be viewed from above and still look decent.

KRVLEvV.jpg

My play through with Wulver Blackfur, a Tiefling (in the world of Skyrim that would be a human with some distant Daedric blood … which is psuedo lore friendly because if you look through TES lore you can find some examples of humans that mated with Daedra).

Anyhow he is a rogue (stealth, daggers, bow, lockpick) and mage (destruction, illusion). Currently in Riften working on the Goldenglow Estate quest for the guild. He will be with the TG for a bit before heading to the College.

The Tiefling Race is my own mod I made. He is accompanied by his wolf, Grim, which is a mod I edited (Dynamic Wolf Follower mod), and Thrynn (from the TG, another mod I made to have Thrynn as a follower). Late he will pick up Mila - a fox, based on the fox mod Evee. Grim and Mila are the names of my two german shepherds in real life.

Wulver has a blessed, or cursed, eye which appears blind but the runes under his eye (which I did myself, written in the Dragon tongue which spells out True Sight) let him see things as they truly are - i.e. through illusions and invisibility. It also has the bad side of piercing the veil into other dimensions which can be disconcerting and troublesome at times.

He also has a wolf hybrid form that comes from his Daedric side which suggests maybe some of the distant Daedra blood in his past is related to Hircine.

I use the five o'clock shadow mod which I love as his beard grows a bit each day and I have to shave it. It is dynamic so I love that his beard changes a little throughout game play.

Dragon Language

Last edited:
Love the horny guy! ;)
Make the horns a tad longer and have them curve backwards, and Wulver might pass for a Skaafin. Or make his skin less ruddy - he might pass for a Bosmer.

Love the horny guy! ;)
Make the horns a tad longer and have them curve backwards, and Wulver might pass for a Skaafin. Or make his skin less ruddy - he might pass for a Bosmer.

Thanks - he is a lot of fun to play!

SFO 3.0 Work in Progress

zwico.jpg

m5hfd.jpg

Working on the snowy pines now + i should do some more flora which aren't just 2D planes but actual 3D models..

Been away from modding for some time but now its starting to get fun again. It also helps that Nexus now has the DP system so you get a little bit of money every month (more so if you do something new i bet..) - living off a small sick pension sucks sometimes…

I now have 31 mods on Nexus and 10 million downloads in total for SFO (SE and LE version), pretty happy with that :)
Wow create work, what modelling program do you use? Is that in Unity?

Wow create work, what modelling program do you use? Is that in Unity?

No, i use Blender for modeling. I'm not sure you can do 3D modeling inside Unity, that's usually done externally.

My character Wulver, a Tiefling of Daedra and Nord blood, impersonating a gargoyle:

And a shot of Windhelm in a snow storm:

Nice! It looks completely different from what I remember. Almost a different game. I played it on the ps3 I believe which did not really help with the graphics of course.

Back
Top Bottom