RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - Baldur's Gate 3 Random News
View Single Post

November 27th, 2020, 23:48
Baldur's Gate 3 News (Important Patch Announcement, Save Files, Story)

loading…
This video will be about a recent patch announcement for Baldur's Gate 3 early access. It will talk about the upcoming patch and how you can go about continuing to play your current save files. More BG3 videos on the way, subscribe.
Baldur's Gate 3 Factions - The Emerald Enclave

loading…
In this Baldur's Gate 3 Lore video I will go over the Emerald Enclave faction that we come across in early access. I will talk about the factions goals, inner workings, and more, which should help you understand things better in BG3! There will be no spoilers in this video however there is some gameplay footage. More BG3 videos on the way, subscribe.
Baldur's Gate 3 Factions - The Zhentarim

loading…
In this Baldur's Gate 3 lore video I will go over the Zhentarim faction that we come across in early access. I will talk about the factions goals, inner workings, and more, which should help you understand things better in BG3! There will be no spoilers in this video however there is some gameplay footage. More BG3 videos on the way, subscribe.
--
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

Couchpotato

Laziest Man Alive

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)