World of Darkness - White Wolf's Plans

Aubrielle

Noveliste
White Wolf CEO Tobias Sjögren and Lead Storyteller Martin Elricsson discuss their plans for the future of the popular World of Darkness universe. Thanks, Couch!

More information.

More information.

42 minutes... uhh, can somebody summarize please?

42 minutes… uhh, can somebody summarize please?
Yes well I'll be nice for once so here you go Zloth. ;)

They are focusing on making a new tabletop RPG, a computer RPG referenced as Bloodlines 2, card games, novels, and a bunch of other merchandise.

The new RPG has me interested as the last game was a cancelled MMO. Hopefully it will be another RPG like Bloodlines as referenced in their panel. :fingerscrossed:

Last edited:
Bloodlines 2 would be dope … that game could use a proper sequel…. the unofficial patch version number is going through the roof…. dem guys still going strong :D

Gonna see the video later, hope couch is correct :D this is great news

For real?

One TV series inspired by the world of darkness was not that bad. Might be better than the future productions.

It's alive and yes I necroed the thread.:evil:

New Vampire The Masquerade Game Might be Coming Soon - RPS
Either Paradox, who these days own Vampire: The Masquerade & World of Darkness publisher White Wolf, are getting into the Netflix & Chill game, or they’re they’re gearing up to reveal a long-awaited follow-up to the legendary Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines.

They’ve come up with Tender, ostensibly a dating site. Whose metadata just so happens to read “Whether you’re looking for meaningful friendships, true love or simply a late night bite with a kindred spirit, Tender is here to help.”

Back
Top Bottom