Name that game!

Here's an oldy and a goody -- not too difficult, I think.

scummvm_0_9_1-full.png

This definitely is Full Throttle.

EDIT
Since my last one obviously was too obscure, let's try this:

Attachments

• gameguess10.png
    gameguess10.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 67
The hand, the hand! Isn't that Warren Spector and DW Bradley's infamous lovechild Cybermage?

Cybermage and Strife - that's right :). Both were real gems (if you like this type of hybrids, of course). Great that some of my favorite games get the respect they deserve... even if it's years after they went gold...

Ah yes, here's another one (hardly obscure, but... obscure in several other ways):

Attachments

• guessgame3.gif
    guessgame3.gif
    25.4 KB · Views: 60
Cadaver, Heimdal and Shadow of the Beast off the top of my head.

Shadowlands. Quite unique light/darkness mechanics and pretty tough puzzles.
One of my favourite games on Amiga.

Here are two:

Probably the first rpg I´ve played and finished
vqibyo.gif

I´ve spent a lot of time playing this one.
2h2pax5.gif

Both rather easy to name I guess.

Last edited:
Nope, Dark Forces was pseudo-3D with sprites, like DOOM. This one's full 3D with models; looks like it's based on one of the Unreal engines. The UI is the same, though, and he's clearly toting an Imperial blaster rifle, so I'm guessing Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight (although I never played it).

Yep, it's Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight.

It actually uses the Quake 3 Engine.

Half right ... it is Jedi Knight 2 (from 2002, Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight was 1997). It does use the Q3A engine. The Netbook optimization gives wonderful performance ... but not the tops in terms of graphics ...

Is that Hexplore ?
IIRC it used a voxel based engine.

Absolutely right!

Half right ... it is Jedi Knight 2 (from 2002, Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight was 1997). It does use the Q3A engine. The Netbook optimization gives wonderful performance ... but not the tops in terms of graphics .!

I actually misread his post, and then typed the same thing. I honestly thought he was referring to Jedi Knight 2.

I get the feeling that maybe he did mean Jedi Knight 2 though, because it's unlikely that anyone would mistake the first Jedi Knight for using the Unreal Engine. ;)

Man, I'm not getting any of these. Probably because I used to use a Mac exclusively around the time that most of these came out. Here's a fun one I used to play in school with friends. Shouldn't be too hard if you're an old Mac user.

v8ii5y.jpg

OK, this one is a shooter, but set in a medieval context. I include it because it's one of the worst games ever made. You haven't seen a really bad game unless you've tried this one. I have.

Attachments

• 790screen002.jpg
    790screen002.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 54
i dont know any of these.

I have to get even by posting something nobody else will know

Attachments

• 99.jpg
    99.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom