Hogwarts Legacy - Will be released in 2022

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Redglyph spotted this tweet:

We would like to thank fans from around the world on the tremendous reaction to the announcement of Hogwarts Legacy from our Portkey Games label. Creating the best possible experience for all of the wizarding World and gaming fans is paramount to us so we are giving the game the time it needs.

Hogwarts legacy will be released in 2022.
More information.

Arresto Momentum!

I'm not sure if "viral" is the right word, but in less than 20 minutes after its release, this tweet got 3K retweets, 6.5K likes and 700 comments (which often are the equivalent of "dislikes" on other platforms ;))

I'm not sure if "viral" is the right word, but in less than 20 minutes after its release, this tweet got 3K retweets, 6.5K likes and 700 comments (which often are the equivalent of "dislikes" on other platforms ;))
Yeah the I hate J. K. Rowling Troll brigade in action once again. :lol:

Actually the tweet says:
We are excited to announce we are working with
@LucasfilmGames
to develop a brand-new, story-driven, open world Star Wars adventure!

Actual pinned tweet is here - https://twitter.com/HogwartsLegacy/status/1349400854000922627

As for JKR ... when you choose to speak up and demonstrate your intolerance and bigotry ... you cannot then feign outrage for being called out for that same intolerance and bigotry.

Thanks - corrected (copy-paste errors are the worst!)

So, he argued on the side of gamergate, and defended people facing accusations that were unproven? Could we possibly consider the idea of saying, "I disagree with that man," rather than demanding his head?

The resurfaced Leavitt videos pushed popular forum ResetEra to ban threads about Hogwarts Legacy. “This is a uniquely awful situation where both the creator of the IP and a senior producer on the game have unrepentant bigoted views,” wrote an administrator. “There will be no threads for trailers or official announcements, no hype threads, no fluff pieces about its features.”

How do these people function in the world?

So, he argued on the side of gamergate, and defended people facing accusations that were unproven? Could we possibly consider the idea of saying, "I disagree with that man," rather than demanding his head?

How do these people function in the world?
Yes, sometimes I wonder. I'm more and more convinced I'm missing an important socio-political skill to appreciate all that ;)

Back
Top Bottom