Alpha Protocol - Playing with Dates

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Several sites - such as VG247.com - report that Sega changed the release date on the Alpha Protocol product page to "Spring 2010". Checking myself, I find the date says October 2009...comments on the Obsidian forums suggest the date was changed...then promptly changed back. Does even Sega know what's going on?
More information.

checked and Sega indeed changed the date to "spring 2010" for all platforms

With Risen already here and Borderlands, Dragon Age and Divinity 2 all coming out this year I'm actually kinda glad this one got delayed.

Maybe that's why it got delayed? Sit on the thing until the compitition calms down and the economy picks up?

I'm seeing October 2009 on that page too - it's because it redirects depending on your region and the UK and Australian sites aren't up to date. If you change the region to US by mouseing over the flag it shows Spring 2009.

I'm seeing October 2009 on that page too - it's because it redirects depending on your region and the UK and Australian sites aren't up to date. If you change the region to US by mouseing over the flag it shows Spring 2010.

Fixed, but don't worry I make many gaffes.

It's a crowded field at the end of the month already. I said a while ago if any one of these 5 or 6 RPGs coming out in Oct/Nov could have been released in mid-August it would have cleaned up.

But the reality is I'm glad AP is being delayed ( especially if the bug rumors are true ). I've already decided to wait on Risen solely because I know I'll be buying Borderlands and DA in the next month.

I can't figure out why all the publishers want to release for the holiday season despite all the competition rather than have a marketplace all to themselves during any other time.

Back
Top Bottom