First trailer of TDE "Herokon"

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Hello, everyone,

I just found a video showing things from the second most important convention regarding TDE (Drakensang, Realms Of Arcania) and shows the first real in-game scenes of this brand new TDE MMORPG.

You can find it here : http://www.gamestar.de/index.cfm?pid=1589&pk=64156

So far, only very little is known about this game, apart from the fact that - unlike Drakensang Online - it actually bears the official TDE license !

Some of these early scenes look imho surprisingly similar to Armalion, the game that was later re-worked to become Sacred 1.

Alrik

Herokon is currently in Open Beta stage. I will look and play into it from time to time.

It is completely made in Flash. Thus, it is rather browser-based.

I think it should be available in English language as well, but I can't really say since I prefer to play it in my own language.

The account name is also used in the forums; the hero's/character's name is independent from that.

I'm playing the Beta every now and then ... Two points of interest for you :

- Don't play with the Opera browser ! It's incredibly slow & sluggish ... Someone says tht it needs to be "masked" as an IE or Firefox to ensure more fluous gameplay, but I doubt it ...

- Don't mention ANY online game in the in-game chat ! - It soon leads to a chat ban, I found out today (have been warned 2 times) !

Back
Top Bottom