Dragon Age - Screens @ IGN

Very nice screens. And a nice shot of your collection, JemyM.

I was a little surprised to see the spell effects--I seem to dimly remember Dave Gaider or someone saying DA wuld be a "low-magic" world and magic would be the exception. I'm glad if they've changed their minds( or I remember wrong) because what's a cRPG for if not for tossing the occasional fireball?

There are rumours that the game will be ported to consoles after all:
BioWare's upcoming Dragon Age RPG franchise will eventually extend its reach to consoles following its PC debut next year, the developer has revealed.

No details were offered on the console editions, leaving it unclear if the console games will be simple ports or entirely new entries in the myhtology-rich series.

Billed as the "spiritual successor" to BioWare's work on the Baldurs Gate games, the first Dragon Age title, Dragon Age: Origins, arrives on PC next year.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/53624

There are so many good console exclusives today that perhaps its time to buy a new console. After ps3 lost even final fantasy xbox is starting to look like an easy choice.

Of course Dragon Age: Origins is coming to the console(s) near you. It might mean a Nintendo DS title, though, although that is (highly) unlikely, I think. A port or rather a re-construction of the game to play om Xbox 360 would be more likely.
The game will be out in early 2009 and then perhaps an Xbox 360 version will come out around Christmas 2009?

Slightly off-topic : Is the "Chaotic Evil" version of NWN2 selling as slowly as here elsewhere, too ?

Here, it "lies like lead on the shelves", as we say here.

Very nice looking screenshots, looking forward to all the info we're bound to get from the E3!

Back
Top Bottom