Kingmaker - Beneath the Stolen Lands Delayed

And yes, I have traveled quite a bit over the last few months, but have landed in the San Juan Islands area of Washington (breathtaking place!) where I'm now actively searching for a new career.

Welcome to the Pacific NorthWest! I'm on an island on the Canadian side of the San Juans... It's a great area to live!

Hey I'm on an island on the Canadian side to....Vancouver island.

I'm extremely jealous of anyone living in Canada. Damn, this thread made me depressed now. :wall:

Why? You would enjoy freezing your ass off for 8 months of the year?

Weird....where I live that doesn't happen...

Well the way I see it Canada's just America Jr. where things cost more.

Compare paperback books they always cost $1-2 more.

Anyway one day we'll hear make Canada great again expel the Americans.:p

Back on topic I'll re-post my replies from the forum thread.
Not a problem as I wasn't that interested in this DLC like the last two.
I have a feeling Beneath the Stolen Lands will be the last DLC for Kingmaker as the developer will start focusing on the sequel, and devout all resources to that game.

Also hope the next game has better DLC. :(

It wasn't bad it just wast all that meaty. If I had to say it Varnhold's Lot was the only DLC that actually added more game content. Here is what I mean in short detail.

Wildcard = A new Companion
Varnhold's Lot = Added a whole new mini-campaign
Beneath the Stolen Lands = Random unending dungeon

Why? You would enjoy freezing your ass off for 8 months of the year?

I am 31 now, and until last year, I had never seen ou touched snow in my life. I spent two months in the deep winter of Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec and I loved it! Never had I felt so comfortable about the temperature.

Might have to do with the wonderful people I met, christmas mood and the fact I was on holiday with my wife though. But really, I loved it!

Living in a country where it's always sunny and hot can be infuriating too!

If it's one thing I've learned about myself, I can deal with cold much easier than I can with heat. For that reason alone, part of me will likely always miss Canada. Some other things about the country I will not miss, though.

I am 31 now, and until last year, I had never seen ou touched snow in my life. I spent two months in the deep winter of Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec and I loved it! Never had I felt so comfortable about the temperature.

Might have to do with the wonderful people I met, christmas mood and the fact I was on holiday with my wife though. But really, I loved it!

Living in a country where it's always sunny and hot can be infuriating too!

When you've lived in one area for that long and never experienced anything else, a change of scenery almost always seems really cool at first. I moved to Michigan near the Canadian border back in 97 and remember how neat everything seemed. I could see Windsor, Ontario right across the river from where I worked, and the first few winters didn't bother me much.

14 years later and I was ready to cut my wrists if I had to endure one more winter that far north. Now I won't even visit there after October or before May. :)

14 years later and I was ready to cut my wrists if I had to endure one more winter that far north. Now I won't even visit there after October or before May. :)

Brutal winters (especially this year) was a huge reason why I moved to the "banana belt" of the San Juan archipelago. When your entire state (Wisconsin) is a setting for a Fallout game for 5 months out of the year, one eventually needs to move on.

As I get older I don't seem to mind winter as much. I do hate March though, when I'm ready for winter to end.

Winter is the best season for me especially since I have a high body temperature all year round. It's summer I can't stand. As I feel like a lobster stuck in hot lamp cage.

Might move to Alaska one of these days.:thinking:

You guys should be aware all of canada does not endure that kind of winter....Vancouver and victoria BC rarely see snow...

I guess we're having this discussion about Canada (where I grew up) while we wait for the DLC to be released!! :D

You guys should be aware all of canada does not endure that kind of winter….Vancouver and victoria BC rarely see snow…

But Vancouver does get quite some precipitation during Winter, right?

Luckily, my only visit so far was in Summer. Pretty awesome place.

Yea the past couple of years I started noticing that I felt cold during winter. I think it is just age but not sure. Until then I never really mind walking 5 miles in 20 degrees whether (i know that is warm for midwest/canada but still it is a lot of time to spend out side in 'non' warm temp; esp when the wind-chill is 5 or lower).

As I get older I don't seem to mind winter as much. I do hate March though, when I'm ready for winter to end.

I would love to move to Canada myself. Even more so then the Stolen Lands.

Back
Top Bottom