Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Patch 1.0.5g

I'm probably 40 hours in but not in Drezen yet. Although I have just completed Heavens Edge so I am probably close to getting there.
Yes, 42 hours here and past Leper's Smile, so about the same; it's not too long if you haven't done that part yet.

Then there's still another, bigger place to visit before Drezen.

I think (?) I noticed before that if you pass that decree, it doesn't commit the funds imemdiately, so if you spend them on something else, it can then fail? That seemed to happen to me at least. I had the resources, issued the deceree, then it was 'invalid' when I looked at it again (that was right from the game at release)
This bug is there since launch, it happened to me. I lost one bastion upgrade because of it. I didn't really need it, but I was a little sad since you don't get unlimited bastion upgrades, so it was essentially lost for the rest of the game.
It simply didn't happen to me in my first playthrough, however I played it differently, in the better safe than sorry way.
I didn't invest actual cash into outposts building as I didn't know if I'll need that money to buy fancy items, so I've waited till I gather funds and materials by automatic means (daily income).
Because I've "beaten" the game now I know, at least for the normal diff playthrough, there is no need for overpriced fancy trash. Every sidequest leads you to so much loot to either equip or sell, you'll be swimming in cash by the end of chapter 3. It won't be millions like in chapter 4 though, but enough for everything you possibly need to prepare ch3 outposts for lategame.

In any case I'll add something to hints section related to this.

Yeah, I just finished the Drezen battle and started chapter 3-- at almost 100 hours. AND I found out I missed some areas, even. Crazy-long game, but it keeps me coming back so… *thumbs-up*
I'm probably 40 hours in but not in Drezen yet. Although I have just completed Heavens Edge so I am probably close to getting there.
Dunno if you've read what some of us posted, but after Drezen battle a huge part of the map becomes available to explore, it's chapter 3 (or act 3 if you want to address it that way).
It's full of quests, sidequests and different random encounters, you'll spend days if not weeks only on chapter 3.

Don't go panic mode now. Everything in chapter 3 is fun and you'll love every single bit of that chapter.
The only thing that wasn't fun was Blackwater, but it got patched so I hope it's fun now, can't be 100% sure as I didn't visit it yet in the replay.

Known issue with romance

Just saw this, maybe it was mentioned here and I missed it since I haven't followed the long discussions on WotR recently:

Crusaders! An important announcement:

There is a critical issue with two companions: Sosiel and Daeran.

If you have a romance with one of them and call them out faor a date to Midnight Fane at the beginning of the 5th chapter - it will irreversibly break your walkthrough.
We are already working on fixing this, and expect the issue to be resolved in 1.0.6 update, approximately next week.
But it's important for you to NOT call them on the live version, for now, update will not repair a broken save file.
(sic)

It was surprise to realize I already sunk 100 hrs into game, yet I feel Im not really very far. I was avoiding spoilers so Im not really sure how much game is left standing before walls of Drezen. Suppose I spent too many hours by repeatedly starting over with different characters.

I finished my run in 110 hours - you guys are slow ;) :p

You are still in chapter 2 by the sound of it, so you still have 4 more chapters to go ;)

That's because you killed Greybor and didn't do his personal quests. :p

That reminds me, I promised a Greybor appreciation thread so I'm gonna do it.

Hmm...I made it to chapter 4 in 40hrs so yep you guys are slow.:p

That's because you killed Greybor and didn't do his personal quests. :p

That reminds me, I promised a Greybor appreciation thread so I'm gonna do it.

Not true - I killed him during his last personal quest ;)

Then my game was bugged.
In his last personal quest he killed me. My MC to be precise.
How my MC was able to finish the game after that with both of them alive in the party is too much of spoiler. :)

You play in rtwp though, right?

I don't mean to speak for couch, but I have seen him say on many occasions he plays games in story mode. His choice, and I've no idea if this is the case here, but I suspect most RPGs go by a bit quicker if you essentially skip all the combat.

You play in rtwp though, right?
Yep saves me a ton of hours. I can't imagine playing TB in an RPG like this.:)

Also yes it's well known I play for story not combat in all my RPGs. Oh yes and for reference lowering the difficulty doesn't mean you skip the combat it's just easier.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had a cheater mod too :p
Oh you wound me you traitor, and blast how did you know.;)

It's called toy-box and I highly recommend it. I also hack the game myself.

Oh you wound me you traitor, and blast how did you know.;)

It's called toy-box and I highly recommend it. I also hack the game myself.

Toy-box is a pure cheating mod so yeah. It's also heavy, convoluted, and breaks something with every patch. I can't stop you though so have fun!

Back
Top Bottom