Last game(s) you bought

Yeah, resolution doesn't even matter that much imho (ultra wide might have a bigger impact, never used one, but the supporting games are limited anyways) but to me IPS makes a small, subtle change which improves the overall experience quite a bit.

Whatever I buy in the future, I will make sure it got an IPS panel.

Tyranny, Expeditions Viking and Sherlock Holmes (crimes and punishments) while it was on sale. My huge backlog just keeps on growing, I can't help my self. Anyone else got huge backlogs? (reckon i've got one of the biggest).

/raises hand

I've probably got a 100+ titles sitting in both my Steam and GOG library that haven't been touched yet. :blush:

I must have over 400 I haven't looked at yet... 300+ on Steam alone, then there is Origin, Uplay, GOG, and hardcopy.

Tropico 5 "Complete COllection" , still needs Win7 to run.
A few days before that "Another World 20th Anniversary Edition" for 1 Euro.
The German gaming magazine "Gamestar" has become 20 years old, too.

ELEX. First purchase in a long time as I was hibernating for awhile. Worth every penny. :)

Nice. Interested to hear your thoughts on that one. I played it a very tiny bit but quite liked it.

Can't afford much at the moment, but my "Want To Buy" list is:

Outcast: Second Contact (and the original, maybe.)
Tides of Numenera
Sanitarium
Resident Evil HD remake

Nice. Interested to hear your thoughts on that one. I played it a very tiny bit but quite liked it.

I also only played it a tiny bit - but my impressions are very positive. I've played so, so many of these games that I should be able to make a reasonably informed quality estimate, and I honestly think it seems like one of the best in the genre.

One of these days, I'll focus on it ;)

Nice. It seemed surprisingly well-polished to me, too. I noticed the combat was almost, *almost* like peusdo-FPS combat as well. Neat stuff.

I don't believe it's been updated yet. I know the PC version is getting everything from the EE in a free update, but I haven't seen a release date.

I'm curious to hear if it's any good. Would appreciate your feedback once it's released :)

Back
Top Bottom