HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The open-world RPG Naudrion: Fall of the Empire got a new trailer:

New Teaser (ENG) Naudrion

Gameplay
Naudrion: Fall of an Empire is an open-world single-player RPG set in a dark fantasy setting.

The game offers a deep dialogue system, non-linear storytelling and different variations of the same quests, depending only on your choice and style of play.

You will have to look at the world of Naudrion from the perspective of the former soldier Marcus, whose army was defeated by the forces of the vile Morgaus. The hero will travel the world, communicate with charismatic characters and perform various tasks to hunt monsters and search for treasures. The hero must not only survive in the harsh world of Naudrion, but also find a way to stop Morgause.

The world of Naudrion is large and seamless. The hero can go wherever he wants, and you will not encounter loading screens on the way.

For hunting monsters and completing tasks, you will receive experience points, increase your characteristics and learn new useful skills.

The ingredients and items for crafting collected on the way can be turned into potions, weapons, armor, etc.

The world of the game is filled with points of interest and characters with an individual character and tasks. Each character in the game has their own individual daily schedule: they sleep, eat, work and relax.

Story
In the past, there were four warring kingdoms in the western lands of the central continent. As a result of palace intrigues and a coup, one of these kingdoms captured three neighboring ones. This is how the Falrig Empire was created, led by the deceitful Morgause.

One of the kingdoms - Gotendor, organizes resistance. King Diamond of Gottendor, having fled to the north of his captured country, decides to make an alliance with the kingdom of Gronium. It is this alliance that is capable of repelling the Morgaus Empire.

King Norbert of Gronium summons an army and leads it into battle with the Empire. In this army, the path of the protagonist Markus begins.

On the way, the Imperials ambush the squad, and the survivors are taken prisoner. Marcus is imprisoned. What happens next depends only on you and your style of play.

Features

• Seamless open world.
  • Well-developed plot.
  • Variety of weapons and armor.
  • Each character in the game lives his own life: sleeping, eating, working and resting.
  • Various types of crafts.
  • Deep leveling system and skills.
  • Intense battles with many different monsters.
  • Incredible old school adventure spirit.
More information.

Looks like it covers many of my required features in an RPG. I don't need uber, whizz-bang, photo-realistic graphics in a game.

"The world of Naudrion is large and seamless. The hero can go wherever he wants, and you will not encounter loading screens on the way."

I like the freedom, but does this mean that there is level scaling?

Looks like you can play in 3rd person so that's a big plus for me. If there's lots of exploring and character advancement options I will pick this up.

Looks like you can play in 3rd person so that's a big plus for me. If there's lots of exploring and character advancement options I will pick this up.

I detest first person for RPGs. This reminded me a little of Gothic. Combat looks a little clunky but f the systems are deep could be interesting.

It's the Russian version of Gothic. Whats not to like? We'll see I guess.:biggrin:

I don't need uber, whizz-bang, photo-realistic graphics in a game.
I do as I'm the biggest gfx whore on this site. Unless of course…
It's the Russian version of Gothic. Whats not to like?
O_O
Where do I preorder?!

I want it and I want it today.

Some input (use google translate if you don't speak russian):

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1336840/discussions/0/2450469119957251670/
- there will be joinable factions just as in Gothic series called guilds here
- the game is a bit shorter that Gothic2
- combat is realtime, you control the hero but sidekicks can follow and help you

https://vk.com/naudrion
- lockpicking minigame is in, you need both the skill and lockpicks
- no voiceover in any language except a few spoken short phrases (budget)
- engine: Unity

-------------------------------------

https://naudrion.com/en/
What will happen after the release?

After the release, updates and patches will be released for the game, correcting any defects. If the project will appeal to a large number of players, then major updates will be released, plans to add multiplayer to the game.
Every great story needs to have a tragic ending I guess.

From hero to zero. No buy from me.

You never change do you Joxer?:p

Personally I don't care about MP but millions of other gamer's do.

Good luck to those millions.

If they need ruining more videogames so desperately, who am I to object.
I was never a megalomaniac of that sort. Gimme a few singleplayers per year and I'll be happy. By things happening at the market, seems those mmo millions need thousands of mmos per day. And they're getting it.

So am I asking too much?

Looks pretty uninspired. In the trailer, after "An open world with many interesting locations and characters!" they fail to show exactly that. :/

Back
Top Bottom