StarCrawlers - Big Beautify Update

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new update for StarCrawlers has been released which improves the graphics and lighting. The developer also hinted that their next project will be revealed soon.

StarCrawlers 1.1.4 - Big Beautify Update

Beautified with enhanced graphics and lighting effects.

StarCrawlers has been updated with a Beautify feature! This optional feature enhances texture fidelity and sharpness, lighting appearance and effects, and enhances visuals overall. In the course of working on our next project (more news soon!) we experimented with retroactively applying the visual upgrades to StarCrawlers - and it worked
steamhappy

The Beautify feature should not have any noticeable impact on the performance or resource usage of the base game. Beautify is enabled by default and can be turned off in the Graphics menu if desired.

More information.

Yeah, as if the problem was the graphics and effects and not the generic random levels and boring gameplay...Pff, some devs are so out of place, I wonder how they have jobs with so much retardation in their heads, it's a miracle..

Yeah, as if the problem was the graphics and effects and not the generic random levels and boring gameplay...Pff, some devs are so out of place, I wonder how they have jobs with so much retardation in their heads, it's a miracle..
You know that you can criticize a game without calling the devs retarded, right?

Wish you could downvote posts. Anyway, I found Starcrawlers to be wonderfully fun. What the enemies and area levels lacked in variety is more than made up for by the huge differences between classes and their skills. Great blobber! And great continued support.

Yeah, as if the problem was the graphics and effects and not the generic random levels and boring gameplay…Pff, some devs are so out of place, I wonder how they have jobs with so much retardation in their heads, it's a miracle..

It's not bad, I found it entertaining, maybe not at the same level of grimrock saga, but fun

Yeah, as if the problem was the graphics and effects and not the generic random levels and boring gameplay…Pff, some devs are so out of place, I wonder how they have jobs with so much retardation in their heads, it's a miracle..

I actually enjoyed it thanks. Your ignorance in your statement doesn't give much credence to y our opinion.

Is it a perfect game, obviously not. It's a great start and I actually enjoyed it. I think they could add a lot more depth.

As for the update, the game does look a lot nicer.

EDIT: On looking at your post history, most of your posts are like that. Nice, a valued new member:p

I actually enjoyed it thanks. Your ignorance in your statement doesn't give much credence to y our opinion.

Is it a perfect game, obviously not. It's a great start and I actually enjoyed it. I think they could add a lot more depth.

EDIT: On looking at your post history, most of your posts are like that. Nice, a valued new member:p
Well, due to his unpleasant post I actually looked up this game. It seems pretty fun, but repetitive, according to most reviews. So I guess in a way his post made me a possible buyer in the future :)

Well, due to his unpleasant post I actually looked up this game. It seems pretty fun, but repetitive, according to most reviews. So I guess in a way his post made me a possible buyer in the future :)

It can get repititive…but it has some nice bits….you select missions and go on them…it's a nice little package, could use some more depth but it's fun…I come and go from it.

It annoys me when someone jumps to the conclusion if they are working on graphics they aren't doing anything esle...

It can get repititive…but it has some nice bits….you select missions and go on them…it's a nice little package, could use some more depth but it's fun…I come and go from it.

It annoys me when someone jumps to the conclusion if they are working on graphics they aren't doing anything esle...

Thanks for your opinion! Yeah, for some reason people seem to put graphics in opposition to game play.

Didn't really like it... it was too repetitive and just did not hold my attention. I felt I should have liked it but there are just other, more compelling games out to play and I've only got so much time. Maybe I'll try it again someday in the future if there's a dearth of other tb games.

Didn't really like it… it was too repetitive and just did not hold my attention. I felt I should have liked it but there are just other, more compelling games out to play and I've only got so much time. Maybe I'll try it again someday in the future if there's a dearth of other tb games.

i finished it and liked it quite a bit. I never once thought it was overly repetitive and there were some good puzzles and interesting choices and the character development was very varied and interesting. Different classes felt really different. Underrated title IMO

I enjoyed it for 10-15 hours or so, but lost interest. The progression didn't really feel rewarding since it was so tied to obvious scaling both in challenge and loot. Don't regret purchasing it though.

I enjoyed it for 10-15 hours or so, but lost interest. The progression didn't really feel rewarding since it was so tied to obvious scaling both in challenge and loot. Don't regret purchasing it though.

I think I played it for around 10-12 hours, and I feel the same way. It didn't blow me away, but I don't regret buying it either. I like the art style, and some of the skills are pretty cool.

The thing I didn't like was not being allowed to save during missions. If they would change that it would go a long way towards me giving it another chance.

I played… ummm… 54 hours or so. :blush:
Suffice it to say, I quite liked it. I'm pretty certain I finished it.

However, there was plenty of room for improvement. I did find the lack of saving within missions to be annoying, and by the last quarter or so I really felt it need a few more enemy types.

Unlikely to play it again just for some more shinies, but definitely looking forward to whatever they come up with next.

You know that you can criticize a game without calling the devs retarded, right?

Yeah I know but the game has not been made by itself…

Last edited:

Happy to help, enjoy your possible generic random number generator :)

Last edited:

I'm not here to seek credence, I'm just a random guy stating my personal opinions as honestly as I can and feel. You can take it or leave it, no one is forcing you and no one will force what words I'll use in my opinions.

I'm not here to seek credence, I'm just a random guy stating my personal opinions as honestly as I can and feel. You can take it or leave it, no one is forcing you and no one will force what words I'll use in my opinions.
Sigh... You know that people will listen more to you if you express your opinions in a more pleasant way, right?

Sigh… You know that people will listen more to you if you express your opinions in a more pleasant way, right?

I am pretty sure he is a codexer....wasted time here.

i have this game and i played it 45 hrs , i finished the campaign, gotta say it's not that bad i actually had some fun in the process.

too much negativity

Back
Top Bottom