Morrowind replaying Morrowind what mods should I use in this day and age

mprod

Sentinel
I just finished Daggerfall main quest for the first time in daggerfall unity and got the urge to replay morrowind for a while and try out Tamriel rebuilt

Looking through the old threads about mods a lot of them are obsolete so I was wondering if someone has any contemporary tips and also which of the graphics mods that I should use

Thanks
M

I would probably just use MSGO and not much else, but it depends how close you want to stick to the vanilla game. Personally, I don't like mods that add quests, characters, or items that are fan-made.

I'd go with whatever the best graphics overhaul is now (if it's not still MSGO) - and also the mod that delays the start of Tribunal's plotline so you don't have Dark Brotherhood assassins trying to kill you from the very beginning.

I have already finished vanilla a few times through the years so I´m open for quest mods and overhauls if they come highly recommended

Which is also why I wanted to try tamriel rebuilt

You can filter Morrowind mods at Nexus to see which ones are most recent as well as most popular.

https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind

How long did it take you to finish Daggerfall Unity? Did you just concentrate on the main quest? I plan on playing that as well, but I want to wait until it's feature-complete.

Hard too say exactly about two weeks but I was home sick a few days and played a lot
I didn´t fasttrack I always get distracted in daggerfall probably why i have never finished it before ended the game at lvl 20

It sometimes crashed when I started it otherwise it was stable didn´t even fall through the floor at all

The only major bug I encountered was that thieves guilds wasn´t marked on the map so I had to visit every house with pigs outside

I have visited the nexus but was looking for endorsements and tips
Thanks for the msgo have installed will probably have to reinstall some other stuff but it sure looks better

Last edited:
I played Morroblivion earlier this year, could well recommend it

Back
Top Bottom