View Single Post

November 24th, 2017, 17:55
While I have no real opinion to share on origin (after all it doesn't really matter much as we are already here) I do believe we are on the face track for extinction. Mind you it won't happen in my (or your) life time (probably) but I'm not so sure we (as a species) will see 3000ad. So perhaps we should focus more on the future and less on the past ?

Originally Posted by lostforever View Post
Here is my theory!

We didn't "come" to exists since time doesn't not exists. Time is an illusion. Also we are not individuals. We are all the same. In fact everything is the same. You and me are the same. The computer in which I am typing and me are also the same. We are all made up of the same stuff, you can call it matter or what not. Also everything is always connected to everything else. For example, I am in UK and breathing air in and out. My co-worker next to me is breathing in the air I just breathed out. So by the same chain reaction, you in Denmark will breath the same air in and out. And air is made of matter, the same thing as you and me are made of. So effectively, there is just ONE thing which has always existed.

So the question is, why do we think we are different and individuals? This ONE thing is trying to understand itself or its sort of bored(!) so it manifest itself in different ways. So all the “different” things you see are these manifestations.

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)