Mount&Blade - v1.130 Patch, Steam Sale

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Taleworlds has released a v1.130 patch for Warband that includes some new MP maps. Here's a partial snip from their site:
Version 1.130 for M&B Warband has been released. You can download the upgrade patch on our download page. The changelog is:
Features and Gameplay:
3 Amazingly awesome multiplayer maps:
  • NEW! Forest Hideout: Perfect for team play modes like TDM, CTF, and Conquest.
  • NEW! The Arena: The go to place for battle, deathmatch, and duel modes.
  • NEW! Jammeyyed Castle: A unique siege in the desert.
Other content additions:
New music and sounds have been added to single and multi-player modes.
Steam also has a sale with Warband 66% off, and Mount & Blade 75% off.
More information.

well i've bought downloadedable games i've owned boxed versions of before but last night is the first time i've repurchased a downloadable game i already owned. hadn't played warband since the end of april after getting it on impluse. but this patch and the last have added a lot of content ( i just visited one of the businesses you can run--a brewery which for some reason reminds me a heck of a lot of one of the interior levels of ultima ix which has been at least 6 years since i played it)

also since i'm a sucker for achievements (go figure for a non-console gamer?) i decided $10 was a damn good deal for warband double by getting the steam version. It's wierd my original mount and blade was on direct2drive, which I was immediately able to register on impulse a year or two ago. and i tried it on steam last night (after i bought warband 2x) and i have it on there too with the same key. i doubt I'd have the same luck with warband and besides talewords deserves more of money for the amount of time i've spent on their games.

Back
Top Bottom