RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - Owlcat Games - Guess Our Next Game Competition
View Single Post

November 29th, 2019, 15:55
I would be more than happy to see another Pathfinder game with the current engine and set-up. Hopefully with all the current races, including the added Tieflings, but prefer something new (i.e. the past game was nicely wrapped up and no real loose ends - let that story rest).

I wonder if they will stay away from any SIM like aspects, i.e. the Kingdom? Although once I figured out how to manage my kingdom, and with the various difficulty levels, I loved it. Was fun to manage once I had it down and enjoyed that added dimension.

Not sure I would want to do another and since Kingmaker was somewhat the name of the first one my guess is there won't be.

I would not mind having a class specific player base to set up and manage though. I have always enjoyed those a lot. Doing your own Kingdom was like the extreme end of that, while having a little home would be the other side.

Be nice to have some like in BG2 which I liked, maybe a tad more elaborate. Also lots of companions, factions, relationships, romances, and keep it somewhat open ended in who your character is like in the first game.
--
Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)