The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Is Coming to PC

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The PC version of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III will be released on March 23:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III

Prepare to fight for a brighter future in Trails of Cold Steel III, coming soon to PC! This legendary chapter of Rean and Class VII is packed with various improvement and new features, including enhanced visuals, additional High-Speed Mode Options, and more!

Coming to PC on March 23, 2020!
Thanks Joxer!

More information.

I used to play a lot of JRPGs back in my 20's. Burned through dozens of them. Nowadays they mostly drive me nuts, so I have stayed away for years. I did try Persona 5 and hated it. That's about the only one in the past 5+ years.

But all the recent cancelations of games I was looking forward to sent me looking for stuff over the past couple of years that I may have overlooked or passed on. And one of the results was starting Trail of Cold Steel I. It has many of the attributes I don't like about JRGs and it's ugly as sin, but it also has some things I like....so for now, I'm plugging along. We'll see how long that lasts. I'm hoping that it clicks with me to the point where I'll want to keep going in the series. I like the idea of a long, epic narrative with the character development that would be possible in such a thing. There are very few such continuing narratives in RPGs series. Each installment of almost every RPG series has its own cast.

Tried the first game in this series, but it became such a drag after the caves and in that large garden, where "flying sharks" attack that I completely lost interest.

Yes we get to play Evil Rean finally.:evil:

Part four is even darker.

This is such a great series, and I'm thoroughly pleased the third part will be making its way to computer platforms in a few months. Should you care for turn-based games with good stories, you'd likely enjoy this series.

I have played all RPGs in The Legend of Heroes series that were released for the PC. I love them all.

I'm enjoying the first one, I think I'm one or two chapters away from finishing it. It has been a long while since I enjoyed playing a JRPG. Most feel too zany, or puerile and plain ininteresting for my taste. This one is cool. I already have the second one ready to play and was unhappy with the announcement of the third one as exclusive fdor console. Good news.

"flying sharks" attack that I completely lost interest.
That's what happens when you refuse to watch Sharknado and then do not see any point of battling sharks yourself.

Back
Top Bottom