RPGWatch Turns 10 - Key Giveaway

Congrats and I'll add a thank you too.

Congratulations on the 10 years. I know I've been coming here almost everyday for years and thanks to the site have been introduced to lots of great games that other sites don't give the attention they deserve.

As for the raffle I'm just interested in Wartile due to how different it looks.

Congratulations.

Wartile and Factorio look great.

Happy 10th!

Smile Game Builder
Wartile
Heroes of the Monkey Tavern
Mystery Castle
Factorio

all look good.:biggrin:

Happy Birthday and congrats! It's a great site and I hope we're doing this again in 10 more years!

No keys needed for me... please give them to someone else with a smaller queue of unplayed games!

Congrats Watch, and thanks to the staff for making sure this is my number one go-to site when I'm feeling bored at work! ;)

No raffle for me, but thanks for the giveaway regardless.

Wow, congrats on 10 years to RPG watch!
By far, my favorite site for rpg news, and with a great community as well.

I don't want any keys, instead, I want to give a key to offer for the prizes, as rpg watch has given me game keys in the past, so I feel this is a little give back on my part.

As part of my Wasteland 3 backing reward, I'm getting an extra copy of Wasteland 2: director's cut, and since I already have the game, then this can be given away to a lucky person here at rpg watch.

The fig campaign will conclude in 16 days, so when that is done and keys are released by Inxile, the game key will be available at that time.

Let me know if this sounds good, and how I should go about giving the game key to rpg watch when it becomes available.

Thanks for an awesome rpg site, may it keep going for many years to come.

Hello Arkadia, if this is part of the contest, I'd like to enter for a Wasteland 2 key :)

Happy bday to the Watch!

Yes, happy birthday to the Watch and many happy returns! I would be interested in "Trulon: The Shadow Engine"

Keep partying hard 'Watchers! 'Tis a nice achievement indeed and here's to many more grand adventures and yearly level ups. *raises a tankard* It's hard not to feel attached to the place after all these years, even for only a moderate poster.

I daresay I wouldn't be able to say no to "Heroes of the Monkey Tavern" (and would consider a review) but that's all for me. Cheers! :)

Happy Bday! Always love to come by and read a bit although I don't play much anymore.

Gratz on the big 10 and thanks for all the hard work keeping RPGers well fed and liquored up! :cake::party::glomp:

If you've still got room for more entries, in order of interest:
1 BloodGate
2 Heroes of the Monkey Tavern
3 Deadstone
4 Mystery Castle

10 years again already? :happycry:

Would like to try:
Heroes of the Monkey Tavern, Wartile and Bloodgate.

Happy birthday and long live the Watch!

I have to little time to play as it is so please exclude me from the raffle. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom