Deck 13 - 'Project RPG' Concept Art

Dhruin

SasqWatch
We now have a single piece of concept art to go with Tomasz Gop's (The Witcher 2) untitled collaboration with Deck 13 (Venetica) and City Interactive. Here's a snip from Digital Spy's accompanying article:
The world is set 1,000 years after the death of a God, whose corpse is a mountain that splits the world into two sides, each with their own philosophy.

Players will cross the border between the two sides early in the game, and must decide to align with one or the other.
The world is set 1,000 years after the death of a God, whose corpse is a mountain that splits the world into two sides, each with their own philosophy.

Players will cross the border between the two sides early in the game, and must decide to align with one or the other.
The game is early in development and is planned for 2013.
More information.

Well, they say all the right things, but we know there are many levels of "depth"
so no burst of joy yet

So it looks like an RPG with a major " choice & consequence " aspect. Although it doesn't have a very interesting background.

We now have a single piece of concept art to go with Tomasz Gop's (The Witcher 2) untitled collaboration with Deck 13 (Venetica) and City Interactive. Here's a snip from Digital Spy's accompanying article:
The game is early in development and is planned for 2013.
More information.

As long a there are developers like Deck13 and especially publishers like City Interactive I have lots of hope for the RPG market on the PC.

I thought the background had some promise, actually. Time will tell, of course.
I don't understand how a God's corpse can divide philosophies, it's somehow an irrelevant connection. It's unique of course, but it's a case " being unique for the sake of being unique. "
Although I agree, time will tell. I'm not really great at pre-judging.

Back
Top Bottom