KoA: Reckoning - A Game You Should Play

Many thanks for conserving these description texts, warmark! They should make it a lot easier to get into the mod and to customize it.

Wow. A reduced experience gain is a godsend for this game. That was one of my gripes with the game originally. I completed 65% of the map + the Legend of Dead Kel DLC and I hit max level. If I play again I will definitely consider using that mod.

Hi fellows,

Nice to read some good feedback on KoA: Reckoning here. Way back then I made that little HeartCore Mod (or actually the YSA mod, a little updated version). I had written down excessive and structured documentation for it, but it all did vanish with them just switching off their forum. I am still too deeply p**ed to retackle the project again, but indeed despite of the already described glitches here it should work out really well. It is/was also highly customizable. Doing it was quite an adventure as mots it is written in assembler code, injected via the CheatEngine program.

Let me see if I can find you an old backuplink for the YSA version…

I want to say thanks for this great mod. It really made KoA playable for me.

I also want to ask you a question. I'm using HeartCore mod, what is the differences between this and YSA 1.1?

Last edited:
@all: Many thanks for the kind words and great to hear that still some people are gonna use this mod despite the whole mess around KoA:R.

@Gokyabgu: That's a good question and actually one hard to answer for me after all this time. It was just some added features and improved stability of others, but I don't remember the exact order of when I discovered what. I think the changes to "attack weight" came rather late e.g. But, all in all, there's no harm in just using YSA 1.1. You can do so even if you used HardCore beforheand, no problem, as all changes are only done in runtime memory.

Hmmm aweome gonna try this out.

Hi fellows,
Doing it was quite an adventure as mots it is written in assembler code, injected via the CheatEngine program.

Hah cool, I thought it sounded sort of like an anti-trainer - and it basically is.

Hi fellows,
Doing it was quite an adventure as mots it is written in assembler code, injected via the CheatEngine program.

Hah cool, I thought it sounded sort of like an anti-trainer - and it basically is except a lot more complicated.

Back
Top Bottom