CVG - 101 Best PC Games Ever

One of the canon of legendary RTS titles of all time. There's a reason it's still 30 bucks on the shelf, no expansion, after 5 years!. It should certainly be beating out "Mafia", for pete's sake, that thing practically hit jewel case 6 months after release

Ahem. Mafia rocks. Second best ending EVAR, just after Fallout. Warcraft III is just another RTS. ;)

Time for the top 100 top 100 lists list.

:rolleyes:

But you can only pick 100. ;)

All I can say is, there needs to be more than twenty-five spots left. Curious to see how they pare down the remaining titles.

No bloody way!

Even though I love both, PS:T is just so outstanding.

Well, they both sold like hot cakes, so we should be seeing a lot more like them soon.

I know not everyone will agree, but I think this is an example of internet legend taking on a life of its own. Every forum I visit these days has someone saying "You know, I just got Bloodlines and it's pretty good...what did everyone say was wrong with it again?".

It's the same game its been for a long time but a whole bunch of people had their memories of how awful it was supposed to be fade and they've realised it's actually pretty good.

So "yay" for the power of the internet.

Back
Top Bottom