Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and well met. I've just registered to inform you, that a few days ago some shitty troll with way too much time on its hands have registered here under my username and started posting random crap.
My name is Stainless Veteran. I'm from RPG Codex.

A few days ago I've got into arguement about NWN1 mod "Celeritas Eos" (NSFW, language). Some people who were arguing with me, created my impostor here. Untill now, I've never been registered on Watch, so they managed to cybersquat my username and use it for spam. You can visit his/her profile and see for yourself.

This idiotic behavior is one fact among several (i.e. that person or persons gone to such length as creating a fake youtube account (NSFW), and blog on blogspot (NSFW).

I just wanted to inform you that that's some dumb revenge and troll poster, and he's very persistent. I've registered username Stainless_Veteran (with underscore) on Watch, so that strange people wouldn't' try again.

Thank you for your time and sorry for trouble.

So you're "the" Stainless Veteran?

Yeah that poster is a dumbass troll. No offense though but you seem like quite a dick too. It's no wonder you're being trolled. Just sayin…

:roll:

Perhaps keep Codex shenanigans on the Codex.

We do have a designated thread on the OT forum just for Codexians to post in. Please inform Myrthos via PM of your concerns as decisions to ban people who have not broken any of our explicit rules are above my pay grade!! :)

So you're "the" Stainless Veteran?
Yeah.

Yeah that poster is a dumbass troll. No offense though but you seem like quite a dick too. It's no wonder you're being trolled. Just sayin…
I'm not arguing. :)
But I wouldn't have gone to Watch for trolling, nor I am planning to.

Perhaps keep Codex shenanigans on the Codex.
Eh, I'm all for it, with both hands. If it would be just me, I wouldn't post here. But I just wanted to clear possible misunderstandings.

Codex drama?

Tell me something new.

It's 4/chan for RPG gamers.

Seems more like a MTA (multiheaded troll attack) at the Watch for me :)

Maybe just maybe,

Stainless_Veteran
Grangokhan
StainlessVeteran

are ALL trolls - the time window they show up here is too small to be random.

attachment.php

I'm watching you :cool:

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 462
Seems more like a MTA (multiheaded troll attack) at the Watch for me :)

Maybe just maybe,

Stainless_Veteran
Grangokhan
StainlessVeteran

are ALL trolls - the time window they show up here is too small to be random.

attachment.php

I'm watching you :cool:
Well, one Stainless Veteran is making dumb troll posts about sexual content, another Stainless_Veteran just wanted to clear misunderstanding. But by all means, if you want to think that I'm trolling (by way of polite explanations, apparently), it's your prerogative.

Polite trolling, playing good cop bad cop, I know all variants of trolling; I'm just cautious when handling with Great Codexia :)

I don't know where you guys got the idea that Stainless Veteran (the real one) is a troll, he's pretty harmless as far as Codexers go.

Anyway, we've taken care of the impersonator on our end. If you want to keep hosting him here on the Watch, be my guest!

I don't know where you guys got the idea that Stainless Veteran (the real one) is a troll, he's pretty harmless as far as Codexers go.

Mainly from the thread he linked us to?

Then again aren't all you Codexers haters?

I don't know the rules of that forum but I know it's infamous for the amount of hatred that spews from there…

Well I'm definitely not any of those two (or one). I think the mods here can check my IP themselves and confirm that too.

So does that mean you're now a STAINED veteran? heh eh eh

I've had the trolls call my work and try to get me fired, and DU release my personal information to allow that to happen, so I believe it.

What does NSFW mean ?

Not Safe for Work, Alrik. It normally means dirty pictures/videos or harsh language.

Oh, thank you. I thought it was some kind of organization.

Heh. The author of the offending mod has no humour according to Stainless, so in his mind, and all those answering in the threat, he automatically has to be a German (when actually he is a 20 year old bloke from England, a quick look at moddb reveals).

Get real! Obtaining German citizenship is a long and involved process and an utter lack of humour is only one of many qualities one needs to demonstrate.

Oh, thank you. I thought it was some kind of organization.

This is an example of a nsfw video on youtube. Due to the mistreatment of "Owner of a Lonely Heart" by Yes, of course.

Pibbur who is insulted. Slightly. Actually not particularly. Funny, sort of.

Oh, I liked "Owner of an lonely heart" by Yes !
Although it's not one of their best songs, imho … But it's quite catchy, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom