Pricewatch!

Dead Space for free on EA's Origin, "for a limited time".

Not sure if it's worth installing Origin for …

It's worth a lot more than that if you like sci-fi horror.

Personally, I don't find Origin any worse than other online platforms. If you're really that opposed to it though, Dead Space is only $5 on GOG right now.

Well, turned out I already had an EA account. Added the game to my library until I'm ready for it. Thanks guys.

For those who maybe interested,Dishonored - Definitive Edition is a Star deal at Fanatical.
It's 5.99 Euros. Which is nice,I guess.

Dead Space can be found on GOG. It is -75% off. Perhaps it is not free,but it is much worth it.

Dungeons II is free on GOG.com

Pretty good game to give away for free! I bought it last year and had a pretty good time with it - though I didn't finish. It captures the old Dungeon Keeper vibe well. (Also, you can mess with the narrator.)

whats so dishesrtening is how little mac support steam gog and most stores have. It would be so nice to be able to not just have to carry an iPad and 3ds for mobile gsming with me all the time but bust out some action on my mac air in a coffee shop besides spiderweb software stuff and some minor rpgs like divinity and pillars of eternity. I say this because macs have crap horsepower and most of the great games id like to play are legacy or retro and windows only. Anyone recommend any cheap and indy rpgs that play on mac? and most of the ones is ee on sale are also available on ipad anyway like gog had a greats ale for icewind dale but i want to get that game on my ipad with its much larger battery life instead and not have to carry mouse with me. Speaking of which, they really should port thr first pillars of eternity and some of the legacy divinite games like divine and beyond to the pad.

whats so dishesrtening is how little mac support steam gog and most stores have. It would be so nice to be able to not just have to carry an iPad and 3ds for mobile gsming with me all the time but bust out some action on my mac air in a coffee shop besides spiderweb software stuff and some minor rpgs like divinity and pillars of eternity. I say this because macs have crap horsepower and most of the great games id like to play are legacy or retro and windows only. Anyone recommend any cheap and indy rpgs that play on mac? and most of the ones is ee on sale are also available on ipad anyway like gog had a greats ale for icewind dale but i want to get that game on my ipad with its much larger battery life instead and not have to carry mouse with me. Speaking of which, they really should port thr first pillars of eternity and some of the legacy divinite games like divine and beyond to the pad.

Hmmm ... out of my 750 or so games on Steam, I have just over 350 Mac games. Sure there are plenty of non-RPG games - I love shooters and strategy and others as well. But there are plenty of RPG as well.

However, if you are not using an easily cross-platform engine, co-developing is expensive and there needs to be a viable path to ROI. So I understand why many games never get to the Mac. But it seems more and more that we DO get cross platform releases.

Back
Top Bottom