Dragon Age: Inquisition - In-Game Voice Contest

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well I can see the replies for this news-bit already. It seems Bioware is hosting a contest for anyone interested in having their voice put into Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Here is a video and some information from the Company's Blog.

You have an interesting voice. There’s something in the timbre, the pitch, the rhythm and roll of your words that makes other people pause and take notice. You’ve got that golden throat, that silver tongue, that prized platopharyngeal arch—and we want to hear it.

Starting at 12:01 p.m. PST on February 25, 2014, we’re offering you a chance to Take Your Place in the Inquisition by lending your voice to a character in the next Dragon Age game.

All you have to do is download one of the following two scripts, upload your performance, and send the link to takeyourplace@BioWare.com, and you’ll be automatically entered to win.

Don’t worry about accents, makeup, or props—all we want is for you to perform your preferred script in your lovely, natural speaking voice. If you want to go big, by all means, be our guest. However, be aware that your entry will be judged on the quality of the voice performance and how well it matches the style of Dragon Age.
More information.

Haven't spoken a word of english in over 10 years. That's a plus, right? Should exactly match the style of Dragon Age.
Where to upload the audio? In what format? Megaupload doesn't exist anymore.
:evilgrin:

Eeeesh. Am I correct in assuming that EA is not aiming for my age group (that is, ages 17 through 97) with this contest?

I don't think I want my voice included in EA games.........

Funny though, I enjoyed BG2 and IWD NPC project mod so much, I actually *wanted* to help out with projects like that with voicing.... but this I will pass.

Back
Top Bottom