Legend - Hand of God - THQ Signs on for NA

Dhruin

SasqWatch
IGN has news that THQ's Valusoft label will bring Legend: Hand of God to NA. The action/RPG from master creating has been out in Germany for some time now:
US, May 22, 2008 - Publisher THQ announced that RPG Legend: Hand of God (not to be confused with God Hand) is coming August 1. The Master Creating developed game will retail for $39.99 and is being published by THQ Inc.'s ValuSoft division.
More information.

Yahoo at last, i got long time checking their webpage and forum.

Its a nice game, got nice reviews on germany.

Use a lot the PC, soo prepare with a good computer :D
________
TXR312M

Last edited:
Yeah, nice game. Great animations and very good german voice acting. So the success depends on the speakers a lot ... Story isn't that innovative so, gameplay very linear. Nonetheless a good one.

I agree: I had played the demo. It's a very nice game, imho, and I always found it a shame that it was merely an action game.

Imho the overall engine and world are quite promising, and had potential for some good adventure games, or "hardcore" RPGs, too.

Sounds like a good fit. THQ Value moves a lot of units and MC/dtp provide a good, stable game without negative buzz around it. The price will sink quickly, most units will sell for less than 20 bucks. Then nobody can complain about the rather short length.

Plus, the american audience has fewer bugs, because most of them are already patched.

And today someone moaned at the official forum why this game's so late.

Well, you know - the game has two flaws: firstly, it is shallow beyond the point where it gets childish. It's beautiful, but when I played it, I thought it was aimed at girls below the age of 12. Secondly, the balance leaves a lot to be deserved: It starts out very easy, and all of a sudden, after an hour or so, it becomes extremely hard.

I tried to like it, but apart from being beautiful (and demanding even on the latest hardware), it has little to offer. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom