Forum Bug Reports and Feature Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I be seeing something that says notifications? IIRC I didn't when it was new and I didn't click on the popup.

notifications.jpg

If you don't have any notifications it says PMs.

Where are these configurations? I can not find them in the User Control Panel.

I prefer @ to the #.

Btw is it case sensitive? How about spaces in names?

Just testing:
@Myrthos;, @HiddenX;, @Corwin;, @Gorath;, @Jaz;, @Silver;, @forgottenlor;, @pibbur who;, @Thrasher;, @you;, @xSamhainx;, @joxer;, @Fluent;, @lostforever;, @Hurls;, @Pladio;, @Capt. Huggy Face;, @BoboTheMighty;, @Cm;, @Elel;, @wiretripped;, @Pongo;, @Caddy;, @booboo;, @SpoonFULL;, @NewDArt;, @wolfgrimdark;, @crpgnut;, @Hastar;, @Zloth;, @Damian;, @Nephologist;, @henriquejr;, @GhanBuriGhan;, @JDR13;, @Alrik Fassbauer;, @Pessimeister;, @dteowner;, @zakhal;, @Wisdom;, @CelticFrost;, @Ripper;, @DeepO;, @Carnifex;, @Dez;, @vurt;, @Hurls;, @RPGFool;, @Drithius;, @lackblogger;, @txa1265;, @danutz_plusplus;, @redman5427;, @wolfing;, @yllaettaevaet;, @daveyd;, @Dajjer;, @Hastar;, @ilm;, @mercy;, @sakichop;, @Ivanwah;, @Kordanor;, @Darkheart;, @SirJames;, @Aerth;, @fadedc;, @purpleblob;, @azarhal;, @Zaleukos;, @ChienAboyeur;, @jdthoosier;, @zahratustra;, @screeg;, @luj1;, @rjshae;, @ChaosTheory; @SSIGuy;, @TheMadGamer;, @Steinawarjar;, @Arkadia7;, @ikbenrichard;, @mbuddha;, @Morbus;, @Zephyr;, @Stahl33;, @Ovenall;, @Morrandir; @Archangel;, @Korplem;, @Maylander;, @Saxon1974;, @Rills;, @johnnysd; @Lemonhead;, @Ragnaris;, @Lucky Day;, @gabrielarantest;, @rune_74;, @darklord; @LordCrash;, @GothicGothicness;, @Stingray;, @Gabriel;, @Format92;, @titus;, @Moorkh; @Luitoine;, @CelesteGB;, @Ploppy;, @Galaad;, @Eye;.

Sorry to all those I forgot.

Ooo, I have a new alert from Eye!

Oh...

:lol:

Ooo, I have a new alert from Eye!

Oh…

:lol:
Lol. :love:

Your new avatar btw, I strongly object! Get the old one back, please, please, please…. You feel so strange now, and so... young, hm, no: naive. Yes, naive.
I lack my familiar blogger!

Point being my notification of a new quote of me stopped being "new" because I didn't answer it right away.
OK, but it is still listed and you can still navigate to it, even though it is not highlighted anymore.
And there is no pop-up. It is a desktop notification.

Your new avatar btw, I strongly object! Get the old one back, please, please, please…. You feel so strange now, and so… young, hm, no: naive. Yes, naive. I lack my familiar blogger!

What can I say, I got a bit bored of looking at ol' Medici looking down his nose at me every time I went to make a post. Maybe I'm having a midlife crisis and need to imagine myself as a younger man again, but I was instantly drawn to my new bust in my latest museum nosey and when I found out he doesn't even exist on-line currently I grew even more fond of it. For a very short period of time, my Avatar is entirely unique to the webs!

If it makes you feel any better, I still have to look up Medici's nostrils every time I post as for some reason the Avatar in my post-a-new-post box hasn't updated…

Myrthos!!!!!!!!

That does not me any good.

How about a compromise. Can't you take a picture of the back of that new bust?
That way it does not look so young and happy, so unlike you. :)

That does not me any good.

How about a compromise. Can't you take a picture of the back of that new bust?
That way it does not look so young and happy, so unlike you. :)

Medici looked to be quite happy to me. I also don't have long flowing curly hair nor am I a lardball like Medici. Also, I'm not entirely sure how you gauge someone's happiness quota on an internet forum? I'm neither a permanent ray of sunshine nor am I manic stick in the mud... so much like anyone else?

Website request

I would like to request that

1) a link to one's own most recent posts (example)
2) a link to one's own profile page (example)

be added to the "FORUMS" drop-down list.

Thanks!

It takes a bit of digging to get to these pages, normally. I would like quicker access to them.

Then bookmark this one?
https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/member.php?u=17134
Then click all ‘Find all posts by posfan12’

I don't see a "Find all posts…" link on that page. Could you post a screenshot?

https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/search.php?do=finduser&u=17134
This is the link to your posts. If you click on your name of one of your own postings you get a drop-down list in it is the above link to your posts. You can bookmark that.

That link gets redirected to https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5017266, which is non-bookmarkable.

I think it would be easier for novices if these links were a little more prominent.

I don't see a "Find all posts…" link on that page. Could you post a screenshot
Apparently the ‘Statistics’ page where you can click on ‘Find all posts’ has the same address as ‘About me’.

Attachments

• 2C28FAE5-DF64-4258-A7C0-952D88DE89EF.jpg
    2C28FAE5-DF64-4258-A7C0-952D88DE89EF.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom