Divinity 2 - New Website

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Larian has launched an updated website for Divinity 2, with a nice background track that sounds unmistakedly Kiril Pokrovsky and a new podcast. Here's the announcement:
The new Divinity 2: Ego Draconis website has now opened its gates for Dragon Slayers and other Dragon enthusiasts, and offers regularly updated information straight from the developers and special content from the game.
You can expect a lot of information, including game features, artworks, screenshots, videos, downloadable goodies, audio podcasts directly from the developers and much, much more. The first podcast stars Larian’s Lead Game Designer Farhang Namdar who gives insights concerning the development of the Battle Tower.
And to all the Divinity-Fans who want to know more about the game, we recommend the website's members area, which brings you even more pictures and exclusive extras. So sign up and be surprised!
Join, honoured Dragon Slayer: Rivellon is waiting for you!
More information.

Nice design, 'though flash.

BTW: Destination Design is lead by trumpfass, some might know from the Planescape-Community. Small world...

Interesting, they're not listing the PS3 as a release platform.

Have they given many details about this game? Is it open world like the first game? Is the combat Diablo style or is it more skill-oriented this time?

You can also take a look at the FAQ.

Nice design, 'though flash.

BTW: Destination Design is lead by trumpfass, some might know from the Planescape-Community. Small world...

Really I know this same from other sites, too, although I don't remember where anymore ...
I'm relatively sure I read his (?) name in the dtp forums somewhere ...

Looks very promising. No info on whether it's open-world though.

Back
Top Bottom