Fallout 76 - New Trailer

The focus of this game is trying to be WoW killer.

It's nice to see Bethesda's finally admitted to themselves that their quest design and NPC dialogue are shit and made a game that embraces the one thing they're good at : roaming around mindlessly for a dozen hours until you're bored out of your freaking mind.

Just....yuck. I'll be quite curious to poll all my friends and gamers to see who actually even attempts to play this rubbish. I guess I can thank Bethesda for at least saving me the wonder of just how dreadful a game this will be, as every new update just looks worse.

I'll check actual game-play on YouTube and Twitch TV after release to see if I'll bite on this iteration.

Looks ok to me. If those assets were being used in a single player game I'd be quite interested. I don't play multiplayer much anymore though, so I can't imagine I'd ever play it even if the gameplay looked decent.

So what exactly is the focus of this game ?
Focus of this game is Bethesda making a hell of a lot of extra money real quick from re-use of Fallout assets/brand, before moving on to one of their other franchises for their next (real) game.

Eh, Fallout setting is getting kind of boring. Would be more interesting with real life, you receive orders directly from Huckabee&Donald, proudly defending your country against invading Canadian/Mexican army.
Don't let them over the wall!

Vaults, they're like assisted living facilities, but with nazi medical experiments.

Eh, Fallout setting is getting kind of boring. Would be more interesting with real life, you receive orders directly from Huckabee&Donald, proudly defending your country against invading Canadian/Mexican army.
Don't let them over the wall!
Well if it's a wall you want just watch Escape from LA for an example. As the Flimsy Chain link fence he's building wont keep anyone out. We need turrets and guard towers.

Note= The Above post is sarcasm. If you take this post serious then you're an idiot.
Vaults, they're like assisted living facilities, but with nazi medical experiments.
Just played the Vault-tech DLC for Fallout 4 and I have to agree.
Focus of this game is Bethesda making a hell of a lot of extra money real quick from re-use of Fallout assets/brand, before moving on to one of their other franchises for their next (real) game.
Yes it will make them a pile of money off in-gmae purchases like cosmetic DLC.

Back
Top Bottom