GOG Games - Key Giveaway

Nice! i already own cosmic star heroine, but wouldnt mind one of the other games. :)

Nothing brings people together like key giveaways. ;)

Yes, I can't wait for all these enthusiastic faces to become regular contributors, and help grow the site.

Thank you RPGWatch & GOG !
Interested in Battle Brothers, please. :biggrin:

I'll will gladly have a hamburger on Tuesday for a Gog game today.

Very nice. Battle brothers for me, please.

Interested too. If possible I would gladly get Battle Brothers.

Thanks GOG & RPGwatch. Would prefer Cosmic Star Heroine as I already own the other two.

I don't want to enroll in the giveaway, just to give my hearty recommendations to the first two games, definitely worth buying.

Cosmic Star Heroine is a really fun jRPG(-lite? I've never really played the genre). Quite linear, but a very cool storyline. I believe there is a "base" to unlock, not sure if there are any special features there or just rooster changing, but it's definitely a very fun game.

Battle Brothers is like the tactical RPG version of Mount and Blade. Quite hard (and slower going, since you can't just kill stuff using your hero to "reboot"), but it seems like there's a bunch of tactics more to discover. Design as a whole feels very tight, there's just enough of everything for variety but not to be overwhelming. Not sure if there is much end-game content, or if it devolves into M&Bs repetitiveness, but definitely under a buck for an hour of entertainment.

Haven't played the third game.

My two cents no one asked for. :)

I am interested in battle brothers or cosmic heroine but more into battle brothers. Thank you to both sites for the giveaway.

Thanks Rpgwatch

I'd be interested in Mages of Mystralia and Cosmic Star Heroine.

Awesome giveaway! I don't own any of those, but have a preference for Battle Brothers. Thanks!

I would like to try and shot for cosmic star heroine! I like this kind of art, jrpgs and, you know it!, free stuff! :3

in for battle bros please

A bit late, but the giveaway is from this moment onwards closed.

Back
Top Bottom