Two Worlds II - Preview @ Eurogamer

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Eurogamer is next up with a look at Two Worlds II:
The dungeon we're currently exploring will eventually double as the tutorial, and it appears to move at a nice clip, shifting from the introduction of basic movement to rooms that ease you into combat, a library stuffed with books and globes that gives you a chance - if you want it - to learn a little more about the world, and finally, a fairly violent encounter with the game's baddies in which heads are severed, blood arcs through the air, and there's much ominous chatter about destinies and revenge.
Stepping outside and things only get better. The game's outdoors environments are looking lovely, and there's far more variety to the art design. With a world that's 33 per cent bigger than the first game, the landscapes we're shown range from Brothers Grimm-style swamps, full of spooky, twisted trees, creepers, and thick mists, to cities with Persian influences, where peasants mill around in busy marketplaces and palms sway in the distance, and even an oriental plaza filled with wooden bridges and temples of red and gold.
More information.

That sounds good, as do most TW2 previews. However, I need to see an extended hands-on preview before I climb on board.

At the end, they say the release is Q3. That's a bit pushed back from 6/29 (which was stated in a recent preview). I don't think we've ever had an Official release date, though.

Back
Top Bottom