Ok :)

Thanks. Good late-night conversation. Have a good night.

Just a final point on this. This is all Greek mythology. Some of the Romans would have believed something similar due to Hellenization but Roman mythology has no native creation myth as far as I know.

And a good night to yourself as well.

Holocaust denier takes offense at anti-Nazi joke and proceeds to troll Codex thread by pretending to be a Jew.

Good thing my cellphone almost typed by itself, I'm a freaking technological wizard on this shit

Well we are all nicely contained here. When will the mass banning start?

I just don't understand, what is this stupid "give Internets" stuff? It just looks like dumb circle jerking like some sort of Facebook minigame.

Thread is now tainted with tranny. Fo realz.

You're all fags but I grew cold far from the sanctuary of these hallowed grounds; thank the multi-headed dick, for brother Crispy risked it all to save a poor wretch like me from the abyss as my desperate stare had begun to linger… now on to business.

The Monocled Falcon… immediate incline is required.

Men, women and trannies of the most prestigious persuasion, I've been called out for my faggoty drinking preferences, implications have been implied. I must now man-up my alcohol habits post haste.

Lately, I've been enjoying that new Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey and a recent favorite Disaronno on the rocks with cranberry but now I'm looking to up the ante. I was thinking about trying out gin and tonics but perhaps more drastic measures need be taken. I'm looking for a most adult and prestigious beverage, perhaps straight scotch? Absinthe is in the running as well. Help me bro's you're my only hope.

Back
Top Bottom