Krater - Win an Alpha Key!

Not trying to nitpick here, but every time you guys do these contests you get a ton of people with 1 post saying they want to enter. How do you know these aren't alt's of people already entered?

Interesting to see from other threads how many people post again after this thread.

i agree with this

Pretty please

This sounds great, as a budding developer myself, I'd love to get involved in a pre-Alpha testing phase.

Not trying to nitpick here, but every time you guys do these contests you get a ton of people with 1 post saying they want to enter. How do you know these aren't alt's of people already entered?

Interesting to see from other threads how many people post again after this thread.

I have no specific problem with people registering just to enter the competition. I'm sure plenty of people have registered somewhere for one specific purpose...they may also be long-time readers who have finally registered.

As for alts, I'll check the IPs of one-time posters and compare with other entries - is that fair enough?

rune_74 makes a good point… I don't think newly created accounts with 1 post should be considered.

I'll throw my name in the hat though, and I promise to give feedback on the Alpha if I'm chosen.

If it is random as they say everybody should have a chance. Otherwise don't write "random". Some people don't have the time to sit and reply on forums all day long. Personally I use and have used rpgwatch.com for many years and sometimes contribute with news, just never made an account.

I usually never do these kind of things but this game is actually something I would want to help out with.

I have no specific problem with people registering just to enter the competition. I'm sure plenty of people have registered somewhere for one specific purpose…they may also be long-time readers who have finally registered.

As for alts, I'll check the IPs of one-time posters and compare with other entries - is that fair enough?

the problem is with only the duplicates because you have a point about the long time readers i'm a member since 2010 though i haven't contributed much by posting in the forums but even before i register in 2010 i was a long time unregistered reader and regular visitor that has been subscribed to the RSS feed and i still do but now i have an account. :)

Hi, Ive been visiting rpgwatch for some time now, never had a real reason to post. I would love to test out Krater.

I have no specific problem with people registering just to enter the competition. I'm sure plenty of people have registered somewhere for one specific purpose…they may also be long-time readers who have finally registered.

For instance, I'm not a long time reader (yes a long time rpgamer), but knowing this giveaway made me also aware of this site, which I won't mind start reading from now on.
Is this enough for me to participate to a random contest??

They're Swedish right, so it has to be good. Everything from Sweden is.

Sign me up!

You gimme zat.

tomasp3n : except Ikea. And dry.. bread-thing.

Although I regularly visit this site for the news, I've felt no need to register until now. I'm noone's alt account :p Been an avid cRPGer right from the earliest days, and always loved party-based. Add me name to the draw too please

Back
Top Bottom