Witcher Arrrgh! I'm melting! I'm melting ohhhh!!!

The Witcher

Jabberwocky

True Synaesthete
This is the weirdest graphical glitch I have ever seen.

Hopefully I attached the screenshot correctly and you can see what I'm talking about. Check out that face! The 2 handed sword was waving around like he was holding it in combat, the monster sword sticking straight out of his side, and the trophy hook was coming out of his butt. (I was too lazy to take multiple screenshots).

This was evidentally a corrupt save game. Fortunately it went back to normal after I saved over it and re-loaded.

Attachments

• wild graphic glitch.jpg
    wild graphic glitch.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 100
Wow! didn't realize that's a bonafide "other people have had this happen" bug.

Once again, I'm too lazy to make that my avatar, even as funny as that would look!

He looks like Bruce Campbell in Army of Darkness, when he grabs the wrong book and gets sucked into a tiny hole... if you haven't seen it, it's hard to explain... if you have... you'll know what I mean ;)

WHAT?!!! I hope weos is a bot if not then he has got to get a better english teacher.

Remember kids, just so 'NO' to :spam: !

Seems like there's been a lot of those bots running around here lately.

Ha. Just encountered this glitch the other day. As Nietzsche put it, "Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird" (He who fights with monsters should take care, lest he become a monster himself).

I've run into another bug as well:
In the "All the King's Men" quest, Radovid's door remains permanently locked even after Triss traces him through the telecommunication stone and marks the location of his house in Vizima. Has anyone else had this problem? From what I've read it seems to be a bug that only affects the EE. It's an optional quest so I can still finish the chapter, but I'm still curious. What does Radovid say? Does he reveal his political intentions or explain why he withdrew his support for Salamandra?

Ha. Just encountered this glitch the other day. As Nietzsche put it, "Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird" (He who fights with monsters should take care, lest he become a monster himself).

I've run into another bug as well:
In the "All the King's Men" quest, Radovid's door remains permanently locked even after Triss traces him through the telecommunication stone and marks the location of his house in Vizima. Has anyone else had this problem? From what I've read it seems to be a bug that only affects the EE. It's an optional quest so I can still finish the chapter, but I'm still curious. What does Radovid say? Does he reveal his political intentions or explain why he withdrew his support for Salamandra?

Hmm... I played this part with the EE but didn't encounter a problem fortunately.
I honestly don't remember what his tie was to Salamandra!! - I think he turned them down because it would interfere with his own agenda. The main thing i remember from our conversation was that he was attempting an alliance with Foltest by marrying princess Adda. He then asks Geralt if Adda would still be able to bear children despite her former curse as a striga.

Back
Top Bottom