Heroes of Might & Magic Complete - Announced

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Mastertronic sent us a press release on a new Heroes of Might & Magic pack that contains the first five games and seven expansions for the UK:
Heroes of Might & Magic® Complete to be published by Mastertronic
Mastertronic announces the first five Heroes of Might & Magic ® will be available to buy as a collection for PC on 21st April 2011

Mastertronic, UK’s leading independent publisher of computer and video games, today announced the release of Heroes of Might & Magic Complete under license from Ubisoft®. The Heroes of Might & Magic Complete collection offers superb value, bringing together the first five Heroes of Might & Magic titles, plus seven add-ons and expansion packs.

Mastertonic’s Product Director Neil McKenna said: “The Heroes of Might and Magic series has been around for more than 15 years and continues to prove popular with strategy gamers old and new. This collection gives gamers a chance to buy the first five Heroes of Might & Magic titles with seven add-ons in one affordable package. That’s literally hundreds of hours of video game enjoyment available for the price of a single game. The collection offers excellent value to those new to the series and to gamers who would like to pick up a collection of Heroes of Might & Magic titles.”
More information.

I thought I remember hearing about this over a year ago. Wasn't this already released in limited quantities?

For 32 USD or 848 NTD (what I have to pay) I say forget the manuals and just give me all of those bloody games. ;)

My one and only concern would be if they got the earlier Heroes games working on today's machines with Windows 7.

What disturbs me a bit that this pck is also called "Might and Magic Heroes" - is everyone now in full swing at rebranding the whole franchise ??? O_O

Back
Top Bottom