Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmentation Trailer

even though i'm highly looking forward to this game, despite having a phenominal time in big mountiain (big empty to those who haven't been there), i think this game must be setting some kind of record for the amount of trailers that have been released. the only effect it has on me is making the release date seem like it never gets any sooner.

I think they're over-selling the message a bit. I could do without the oh-so-serious handling of this subject matter. It's just too much.

Somebody need to make a live movie!

I think they're over-selling the message a bit. I could do without the oh-so-serious handling of this subject matter. It's just too much.
Yeah, was my first thought too. The original Deus Ex certainly had its share of NPC soliloquies about the nature of augmentation, but it was mostly background noise that snuck up on you over time. This "in your face" approach seems too heavy-handed to me.

Wow. I guess I'm alone here in my appreciation of the production values of this promo. I thought it was very well done.

Yeah, was my first thought too. The original Deus Ex certainly had its share of NPC soliloquies about the nature of augmentation, but it was mostly background noise that snuck up on you over time. This "in your face" approach seems too heavy-handed to me.

The original Deus Ex happen 25 years later, you know. History isn't a static thing. Augmentation had 25 years to get accepted, while they are just becoming more "mainstream" in DX:HR.

And that trailer look exactly like what a conspiracy theorist tinfoil hat wearing madman would do and what PBS would broadcast.

ok i broke down and finally watched it. all i have to say is--

---get your dead metalic hands off me you damn dirty cyborg---

can't wait for the game...always glad to have a game that focuses on making lots of choices that impact the story in ways other than bodycounts and bags of elf nuts

Just bought this on Steam. Can't wait for release.

Anyone want the free Deus Ex it came with?

Back
Top Bottom