Fallout 76 - E3 Trailer

Wow, looks pretty cool. And no sign of it being an mmo, card or mobile game. ^^

Wow, looks pretty cool. And no sign of it being an mmo, card or mobile game. ^^

There's no sign of anything… it's as vague as you can get for an E3 trailer. Personally, I'm loading up on the popcorn for the day when they announce it won't have third party, free modding support.

Isn't that strange this trailer shows more plants and forests than all 4 Fallout games previously released? If F-76 starts right after the nuclear bombs fell, the amount of plants should be minimal, isn't it?

This certainly comes as bit of a surprise. I don't think any of us were expecting another full-fledged Fallout game yet.

They're breaking the cycle of alternating between FO and TES. I wonder how much of an impact TES Online had on that.

Looks better than I thought it'd be. However, I imagine the RPG aspects are going to be reduced even further to make way for more building of stuff. More prompts to defend your settlement, etc. More of the stuff I got the most sick of in FO4.

Isn't that strange this trailer shows more plants and forests than all 4 Fallout games previously released? If F-76 starts right after the nuclear bombs fell, the amount of plants should be minimal, isn't it?

It really depends on the apocalypse though. I mean a few nukes don't transform the world into a desert. It just so happens that most of the Fallout games also played in an area which isn't that green anyways.

Looks far too much like Fallout the fourth for my liking, but I'll wait and see what is actually released before passing judgement. I was truly hoping for a glorious return to tactical fallout myself.

By the song I would say this game takes place in West Virginia. I'm sure West Virginia wasn't nuked because there isn't shit there :) So the trees probably survived.

Looks like classic MMO trailer except it's not with PC markings because they know it cannot succeed against WoW, LoL and Maple Story. So they're pushing MMO on consoles. Good luck.

I'm a little thrown off by how exactly it looks like Fallout 4. Is this their attempt to make a New Vegas release off their own product?

Yet the rumors of an online component persist. Combined with the fact that this is a control vault, apparently releasing humans out into the irradiated wilderness prior to Fallout 1, you're playing what amounts to the people that become the gangs and ghouls. Because of this, I'm thinking maybe it's a small online survival game ala RUST, Ark, Conan, etc. etc. People group up on a server to survive and rebuild, kill monsters, etc. It seems to fit.

My preference would be another single player explorer, of course. But I won't get my hopes too high up.

Amateurish junk, artistically. Hahaha. Look at the CP 2077 trailer to see, what an okayish art direction looks like.

Phhh, looks good to me. Never change guys.

All the hype and all they release is a short teaser trailer? What about game details?

Never-mind the live presentation starts in 15 minutes.:)

Huh, a mixed reaction from me. Good things are a new setting, West Virginia, that is pretty cool. Bad things are it looks like they are using old FO 4 graphics engine, and trying to make the last scraps of money off it before they ditch the creaky thing, and finally upgrade and get a new game engine.

I'm interested enough to hear more about it, though.

Oh god the presentation is kicking off with a terrible Rage 2 music concert.

Time to turn off the headphones.

Back
Top Bottom