Skyrim - Attack of the Nords

More crap for the chinese machine to manufacture. Shame when people with paying jobs use to make stuff like this.

Oh so that's why the collectors edition is a little bit pricey? Well I guess that's a little more fair.

Oh so that's why the collectors edition is a little bit pricey? Well I guess that's a little more fair.

I don't think these are for the collectors edition. I think these are full-sized statues for promoting the game at retail locations. There's still a huge, seven foot tall Fallout 3 statue at the Rockville MD Best Buy (very close to Bethsoft). I think they made only six of the F3 ones.

I don't think these are for the collectors edition. I think these are full-sized statues for promoting the game at retail locations. There's still a huge, seven foot tall Fallout 3 statue at the Rockville MD Best Buy (very close to Bethsoft). I think they made only six of the F3 ones.

Yes they are full sized statues for promotional purposes.
No, they made an army of the F3 ones too:

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/07/425_bos1.jpg

I do notice a difference for when they promoted Obsidian's F:NV, because I can't remember them bringing out a bronzed army for that publicity campaign. But I guess they banked on the fact that F:NV still basked in the glory of the previous F3 promotion.

Last edited:
Where do I send my money? :D

More crap for the chinese machine to manufacture. Shame when people with paying jobs use to make stuff like this.

Finally. FINALLY !
Someone that sees it the way it should be.
Stupid chinese crap. Even the fishes are getting a big head of it. Literally.

That was a joke...

Some may find these statues excessive or just plain cheesy, but think they are cool. I'm loving the hype for what it is. Sure this is my geeky side talking, but at 40 YO, I am comfortable with who I am.
I have friends that are talking up a storm about the coming US football season, and more power to them. I'm getting off on all the hype surrounding SKyrim though, video gaming is one of my hobbies. It's really not all that often that a game like this comes around. Although, I wish the release date is tomorrow, I really don't mind the wait. These next two months are going to be exciting!

I'm getting off on all the hype surrounding SKyrim though, video gaming is one of my hobbies. It's really not all that often that a game like this comes around. Although, I wish the release date is tomorrow, I really don't mind the wait. These next two months are going to be exciting!

Yeah, I'm hoping for another of those "Woah!" moments, like when you first got off the ship in Morrowind, got out of the prison dungeon in Oblivion or out of the vault in Fallout 3. The anticipation and hype of the game, combined with the graphics and sheer size and open-worldiness of the whole thing, and the shock and awe thing that they do (throw you into the deep with a nice view) are sure to make me happy for at least the first few hours!!

Yeah, I'm hoping for another of those "Woah!" moments, like when you first got off the ship in Morrowind, got out of the prison dungeon in Oblivion or out of the vault in Fallout 3. The anticipation and hype of the game, combined with the graphics and sheer size and open-worldiness of the whole thing, and the shock and awe thing that they do (throw you into the deep with a nice view) are sure to make me happy for at least the first few hours!!

I will also thumb a ride on this bandwagon. Really looking forward to this game and enjoying it all. I got few enough hobbies I get really excited over as it is.

Back
Top Bottom