Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hey All

I have been on this site for awhile but have not formally said hello. I have been playing games since Wizardry 1. Favorite games would be Might and Magic series including Heroes of Might and Magic. Also, Elder Scrolls would be high on my list and Civilization.

This is a great website and is usually the first place I check out when I wake up in the morning. So once again hello all you guys ROCK!!!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 93
Welcome Hastar - Nerds are superior in numbers here at the Watch :)

Hey hello and welcome! Have fun.

Welcome and let's see what you think of us after you've been exposed to people like me for a while ;)

Welcome.

And since I'm also an ultima dragon, here come's the virtual pie thrown (virtually) at you:

*SPLUT*

Regarding our resident musketeer, SOMETIMES he can be quite nice. Sometimes. But don't tell anyone I said that.

Oh, one important thing: Don't ever mention you-know-what (Might and Magic 9) here.

pibbur who sometimes refers to you-know-what by name, who actually finished it and who therefore is tainted. He also played Oblivion unmodded. And enjoyed it.

Hi Hastar, nice photo :) Enjoy your stay! Just remeber to don your hazmat suit if you enter the P&R forum ;) (or a debate with D'Art ;) )

Oh, one important thing: Don't ever mention you-know-what (Might and Magic 9) here.

pibbur who sometimes refers to you-know-what by name, who actually finished it and who therefore is tainted. He also played Oblivion unmodded. And enjoyed it.
Wow, then we're two. Regarding both games, YKW and Oblivion ^^.

Yes, be welcome amongst us, but be wary of the evil P&R forum!! :)

I take it the P&R forum is Politics and Religion. I will stay away because my friends in real life like to argue with me about that all the time. Hint, I am a dirty pagan and buy almost only organic food while they are all Ronald Reagan republicans :) As Homer Simpson would say, "God bless those pagans!"

Uh Oh you must be mad that Urban Meyer went to OSU. :) Plus in Ohio we get to decide who is President every four years. Even more so then Florida. I like Florida though, I used to live in Kissime or however you spell it.

JDR is a former Michigander. He's mad that The Ohio State University exists. ;)

Hi everyone!
I'm a big fan of roleplaying games as well as roleplaying in general :) Got into the whole thing a bit more seriously once I experienced a world like Might and Magic for the first time (still waiting for the latest sequel) As the years passed I grew fond of SciFi themed RPGs and eagerly await every new release that feeds me different universes and settings.
I registered because i figured that there were enthusiasts like me (or more severe :p) lurking around these forums.
Pleased to meet you!

P.S. Don't mind my childish username, I picked it when I was still a child and I'm kinda stuck with it.

Welcome SacredPwnzor - we are waiting for Wasteland 2 and Might & Magic X, too :)

Welcome! And we all got names in our childhood, which we are still carrying around ;)

Back
Top Bottom