NWN 2: Storm of Zehir - Signed Copy Comp @ GameBanshee

woges

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
GameBanshee have a signed copy of Storm of Zehir up for grabs.
What's better than a free copy of Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir? How about a copy of Storm of Zehir signed by over thirty members of the expansion pack's development team? And if that isn't enough, perhaps you'd be interested in setting your cold drink of choice down on an Obsidian Entertainment drink coaster signed by the one and only Chris Avellone?
If you'd like to get your hands on one of these three prizes, all you have to do is post a comment underneath this newsbit. That's it. A week from today (Thursday, February 25th), I'll randomly select three members as the winners. If you win, you'll receive an email from me (please make sure the email address assigned to your account is valid) requesting your address so I can get the item shipped to your front door.
More information.

Me please! Have NWN2 + MotB but not SoZ. :)

Of course the coaster would be the best prize of all.

Last edited:
A bit off topic, but has Atari pulled the plug on any further NWN2 development? No more expansions or adventure packs?

Atari is in dispute with Hasbro (and Turbine too, for that matter) over the D&D licence. Until it's resolved movement on any D&D titles seems unlikely.

Never Won Anything (Yet!)

Never deleted NWN2 from my computer. Would love to be able to play this module, and with the signed copy - that would be awesome!
:lol:

NWN 2 wins the award for most re-installed game for me. I put it on every new system and laptop.

Back
Top Bottom