RPGDot pulls the 'A Fond Farewell and New Beginnings' thread

Are you implying I'm in the closet? :p

I figure I'm in a slightly better position to act with impunity, so I'll make sure the word continues to get out one way or another.

If you are, then please stay there!! lol I don't think I could handle YOU coming 'out of the closet' !! :D

Well, at present count, you only have 4991 to go here!! :D

Funny enough, even that i am not a active poster anymore, i followed you guy's and girl's ;) I still keep reading news and stuff rpg's, though i feel i miss something from late happenings at the rpgdot (at least 3 weeks offline, since my dad died) But here i am. (I want my old avatar ;) )

Send Jaz a PM, she's very good at helping out old friends!! Glad to see you here!!

Sounds like something the Codex might use!! :) Someone with power over there should give it a go!! :D
I had the same thought. Mods orchestrating link spamming and cross-forum raids? We've come a long way.

Send Jaz a PM, she's very good at helping out old friends!! Glad to see you here!!

A PM wasn't necessary, as I actually read the thread ;).

Thank you Jaz :) And Corvin, i'm glad to be here too. Warm welcomes makes me happy :)

That's cause you come from a VERY cold place!! :biggrin: as I'm always telling your neighbour Peter S.!! :)

Scared me alright to see RPGdot half dead with all the great people gone, luckily I found the brilliant link made Sem, so found my way here. Great to see the gothic community still lives, got some reading-up to do with Gothic III I guess.

Just noticed that the Guardians have Val still as a member and 'Keefington' as the moderator.
Unfortunately, we haven't heard from Val in ages. And Keefington is the Jolt person in charge of the Dot forums... well, you get the gist :).

Back
Top Bottom