RPGWatch - Spring Key Giveaway Preparation

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
It looks like a nice time in the year to start another key giveaway.

RPGWatch has received a bunch of keys from publishers and game devs and there have also been submissions from our visitors who are not using their keys. If you have some unused keys left (meaning they are not registered at Steam or GOG yet) and would like to contribute them to this giveaway, please send me a PM with the name of the game(s) you have an unused key for. You can also send me the keys, in which case I will take care of the distribution, otherwise you can take care of that yourself.

As usual participation in the giveaway, which remains to be scheduled, is limited to registered users only and in this case to all registered users who registered before today: the 28th of May, 2018.

More information.

Like the message states: If you have any unregistered keys that you don't mid sharing with others, send me a message and I'll include them in our next key giveaway.

It is called Spring key giveaway as I've used the start of the astronomical summer as a reference and not the start of the meteorological summer ;)

Like i said in all other giveaways, a minimum number of posts required would be nice, otherwise ppl will register only for this type of thing in the future.

Thanks for the games :)

Preparation? I shall prepare my silly gifs to mock the feeding frenzy of new signups and giveaway-only posters, as is traditional.

Preparation? I shall prepare my silly gifs to mock the feeding frenzy of new signups and giveaway-only posters, as is traditional.
Yes let the annual new signup/inactive accounts for freebies month begin.:lol:

1ciafl.jpg

thanks for this giveaway. I can't wait !

edit : not an inactive account :)

How do you participate anyway? (ya ya, I never post, pretty much only follow the newsfeed ever since the site started).

What a negativity. If you look at the statistics of our giveaways and who has won a key, there is no support for that sentiment.
Besides that, absolute post count and registration date aren't necessarily good criteria. It would indicate that someone with 1000 posts, who hasn't been active the last 4 years should be allowed to win a key and someone with 20 posts who registered a week ago wouldn't.

But I certainly wouldn't let reality get in the way of your perception.

Hmm, I wonder how many posts I have. At least this one adds an extra one.

Edit: 720! Holy crap. No worries, I will probably not participate. Except if there is a preorder key for Cyberpunk.

Hmm, I wonder how many posts I have. At least this one adds an extra one.

Edit: 720! Holy crap. No worries, I will probably not participate. Except if there is a preorder key for Cyberpunk.

FOR CYBERPUNK? 2077? Haha, please take a seat and wait....

Always like the giveaway movies. I'll grab a seat. Looking forward to the blockbuster CyberPunk 1977.

@Myrthos;
I will send you a bunch of RPG/Adventure/Tactics Steam keys that piled up on my side.

Thanks for organizing these fun events! :thumbsup:

Was wondering. Must it be RPG games? As I may have some unused Steam keys from bundles and such.

I have something like 320 posts (but those were all in the last 8 minutes). :biggrin:

Anyway, good luck to those who win... I won't participate as I was lucky enough to recently win a copy of Battletech (very good game) - and thanks to all the admins who keep things runnin' here!

I love these raffles here at rpg watch, just a lot of fun. Wish I had an extra key to contribute this time around. It will be interesting to see the list of games on offer available to win. I can say right now I'm not interested in the Cyberpunk game, which I'm thinking will be the most popular game wanted. I'm picky as a siamese cat, so only one or two games usually stand out as the only ones I'm interested in.

Updated: Ok, I got fooled by the Cyberpunk 2077 comments. I just looked, and I can't find it being offered yet on steam. So it might not even be offered as a key to win. Who knows. I didn't realize it seems to be early yet for the game.

Was wondering. Must it be RPG games? As I may have some unused Steam keys from bundles and such.
Nope, any key about any game will do.

I already received a lot of keys. So thanks to everyone for sending them in.

Back
Top Bottom