Mass Effect: Legendary Edition - Rated in Korea

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Gematsu reports that Mass Effect: Legendary Edition has been rated in Korea.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition is rumored to be the name of the Mass Effect remaster trilogy including Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3. While still not officially announced, it is said to be have been delayed from a previously planned late 2020 release to early 2021.

[...]
More information.

More then likely 99.9% fake like all the other supposed early leaks. I'm being generous and say it has 0.1% of being right because rumors & leaks are correct sometimes.

Just make a new Mass Effect already but after Andromeda chances are slim as well.

Nope don't really care it was supposedly leaked and rated before.

Anyway most of the article is quoted above just missing the Korean image.

I'll wait for the official announcement if there even is one.:rolleyes:

Actually, that's not most of the article. There's quite a bit more. It mentions the reason for the delay and also gives details about what the collection will and won't include from the original releases.

This is the entire article.
The Game Rating and Administration Committee of Korea has rated the unannounced Mass Effect Legendary Edition.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition is rumored to be the name of the Mass Effect remaster trilogy including Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3. While still not officially announced, it is said to be have been delayed from a previously planned late 2020 release to early 2021. - Posted in the news-bit

Here is the rating:

Mass Effect Legendary Edition is rumored to be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
A real informative article that is.:roll:

Come on bro I await your reply as you always have to have the last word.:p

That's not the article. :)

Click the link where it says "rumored".

Maybe ask next time before getting burtthurt and looking foolish? ;)

Interesting, I had heard about that but forgotten ... and more recently there was a rumor of it coming to Nintendo Switch (which seems REALLY unlikely) but that was evidently an error.

https://wccftech.com/mass-effect-legendary-edition-rated/
KEY FEATURES
•Over 75 hours of story content, plus Mass Effect 3’s critically acclaimed multiplayer mode.
•Create and customize your own character with his or her appearance and skills, then play your Commander Shepard through all three Mass Effect games.
•Experience an amazingly rich and detailed universe where your decisions have profound consequences on the action and the outcome.
•Build a personalized arsenal with powerful weapons complete with their own upgrades and modifications
•Unleash devastating abilities and skills as you command and train an elite squad.
Take the war online with class-based, co-operative multiplayer in Mass Effect 3.

Whatta load of bollox.

Interesting, I had heard about that but forgotten … and more recently there was a rumor of it coming to Nintendo Switch (which seems REALLY unlikely) but that was evidently an error.

I wouldn't be shocked if it does eventually come to the Switch though. Nintendo has really surprised me with how open they've been to ports on the Switch compared to their last few generations of consoles. It's probably their most mainstream console since the SNES.

I wouldn't be shocked if it does eventually come to the Switch though. Nintendo has really surprised me with how open they've been to ports on the Switch compared to their last few generations of consoles. It's probably their most mainstream console since the SNES.

Agreed - it was more the way things were announced and how EA has handled the Switch that made it unlikely for now, not the technical side. After all - The Witcher III is a very solid and playable complete port, as is Doom 2016, Wolfenstein Youngblood, and on and on (The Outer Worlds is a crappy port, not a fault of the console). Pretty amazing what they packed into a mainstream handheld console!

This is the entire article.
A real informative article that is.:roll:

Come on bro I await your reply as you always have to have the last word.:p

Since I've worked recently with GRAC on a game rating, I can confirm this picture is a legit screenshot from their application panel.

Has Nintendo not been open to ports in the last generations? I'd thought the problem was more to do with attracting third parties, and the hardware not really being suitable.

Alright I'll be blunt until I see an official non-Korean announcement from EA then I'll believe it. If true I wont be re-buying and playing all three games but that's just me.

Has Nintendo not been open to ports in the last generations? I'd thought the problem was more to do with attracting third parties, and the hardware not really being suitable.

The hardware probably had a lot to do with it. I just used the term open in the general sense that they didn't seem to have many popular ports.

@Mrozie thanks for your input. I almost forgot to say that.:)

Yep I'm also ignoring a certain somebody.:p

I just finished playing ME1-3 and had a good time playing them,but why does these companies keep remaking old games?Just go forward and make new games for us to play...

I just finished playing ME1-3 and had a good time playing them,but why does these companies keep remaking old games?Just go forward and make new games for us to play…

Its low effort and $$$ to remaster something with a built in fanbase then to make something new thats unproven.

Back
Top Bottom