Crpgnut

crpgnut

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
I've used this nick/avatar for decades now. I'm at thanksgiving at my sister's house and my 14 year old niece ever so politely tells me that if I move the letters around it spells
RPG-Cunt.
:'( 14! I could have gone forever without hearing that but admit it's kind of funny.

We weren't even playing on a computer but just plain old yahtzee where everyone was using their online nickname.

LOL, I see Crapnut, but not that!:rotfl:

Ok, so why did you use an anagram of your real name all the time? :p

Those young'uns will surprise you every time!

Absolute shock, actually. I didn't even think she would know that slang. I thought it was really old and out of common use. Guess not!

They use it in the UK all the time. She probably watches some British series. I will never look at your nickname the same way now :) You should change it to what she said.

They use it in the UK all the time. She probably watches some British series. I will never look at your nickname the same way now :) You should change it to what she said.
Yeah, I was thinking the same. Cunt is used here quite a lot.
Obviously not a nice word, but if you hang around people who curse a lot then you wouldn't find it strange.

The more polite people would say it is one of the really bad curse words though.

You are our very own King Cnut!

article-2248800-16869206000005DC-985_306x508.jpg

You'd get fired for using that word at someone where I work :p Kids are very surprising at times and it is a funny anecdote.

I've heard crapping nut suggested before but the only other one I've heard mention was a girl asked me if my tongue was pierced. Crpgnut backwards is tung prc, or tongue-pierced, lol. Definitely not me.

Hmm, looking into it, one that does fit would be PC Grunt.

You are our very own King Cnut!

Genesis once did a song called "Can-Utility And The Coastliners".

And Sir Terry Pratchett himself once very briefly mentioned in one of his Discworld books a VERY special fighting method …

"The "Cunt-Fu" …"

Nope, the nick is older than the niece. I'd get rid of her first :devil:

Back
Top Bottom