I's kind of sad to see these baboons try to amuse each other with painful antics, even as their efforts lie hollow and dead in their ears.

The Codex died the day I left it.

damn it

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Fuck

The message you have entered is considered too short because we at The Watch like to dictate what you write. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters as everything above 10 characters surely can't contain the trite of posts below 10 characters.

Also: FUCK

wtf happened exactly ?
I'm in like, total shock. Great christmas present.

ITZ finally came… :(

Naah. Itz DU & Co. pulling our collective leg again. The letter they cooked up mirrors the one in GoG.com when they went down for the time of upgrade. I've found it on the Kotaku's site:

http://kotaku.com/5642141/what-happened-to-good-old-games

My guess is - they are finally upgrading - changing the database, server and stuffies. Unless there is some major explosion they should be back online in a few days.

I was browsing the Codex, reading some stuff, and then, ITZ CAME.

What the fuck?!!!! What about the EU3 Online Gaming thread? What about all the LPs? Could't you have given us a day to say our farewells, Codex?

So are we doomed to stay in shitty popamole forums, being forced to conform to their shitty popamole rules, their shitty boring banal ways and their manboonish discussion?! Those people here don't even know how to put a monocle properly! Do those people even know who is Lorekeeper Ignatius Helfrich? Of course not, those uncouth barbarians!

No more Europa Universalis 3 Online Gaming?
No more semi-dadaist Prosper topics?
No more Jimbob Comics?
No more cool LPs?
No more Rage?

The Codex must survive.

Naah. Itz DU pulling our collective leg again. The letter they cooked up mirrors the one in GoG.com when they went down for the time of upgrade. I've found it on the Kotaku's site:

My guess is - they are finally upgrading - changing the database, server and stuffies. Unless there is some major explosion they should be back online in a few days.
Lol yeah right, keep living in denial buddy. The codex is GONE

Naah. Itz DU nad Co. pulling our collective leg again. The letter they cooked up mirrors the one in GoG.com when they went down for the time of upgrade. I've found it on the Kotaku's site:

Heh, good one.

I was browsing the Codex, reading some stuff, and then, ITZ CAME.

What the fuck?!!!! What about the EU3 Online Gaming thread? What about all the LPs? Could't you have given us a day to say our farewells, Codex?

So are we doomed to stay in shitty popamole forums, being forced to conform to their shitty popamole rules, their shitty boring banal ways and their manboonish discussion?! Those people here don't even know how to put a monocle properly! Do those people even know who is Lorekeeper Ignatius Helfrich? Of course not, those uncouth barbarians!

No more Europa Universalis 3 Online Gaming?
No more semi-dadaist Prosper topics?
No more Jimbob Comics?
No more cool LPs?
No more Rage?

The Codex must survive.

stfu codex is down because of you.

Lol yeah right, keep living in denial buddy. The codex is GONE

The cool thing about this is that only a few people remember that GoG event, and most of today's Codexers are too stupid to read the whole message on the site.

Meanwhile, many internets will be given.

not only many internets, i realized that, while i more or less don't give a shit, i would feel bad if the codex was gone. so when it comes back up i'll be donating a small amount of money every month.

( no i won't)

RIP RPGCodex, I shall hang a d20 dice from my Christmas tree in your memory.

RPGCodex, 2002-2011
Good night sweet prince

Even though as a relatively newer member, and more of a lurker then a prolific poster, I am saddened by the apparent and sudden demise of the codex. I honestly hope that it rises from the ashes come the new year, otherwise I'll be forced to don my monocle and top hat in mourning.

Back
Top Bottom